To the Bush supporters.

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by soulrebel51, Oct 7, 2004.

1. Moonjava

Moonjava Senior Member

LOL, no joke. I guess ppl are just scraping at the bottom of the barrel for reasons why Bush is a bad guy. I think Bush is gonna win!!!!! 193 to 112 as of now.

2. T.S. Garp

T.S. Garp Member

Finally, people who actually have an excuse for voting for Bush--mental impairment caused by drugs and alcohol.

3. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

Yea, well since that lifestyle according to you goes against most Republican ideas, then alot of people voting Democrat have mental impairment.

4. MagicMedicine

MagicMedicine Sailor Scent

Yea, that's it, we're scraping the bottom of barrel.

So Moonjava, what is you're reason for letting the assault weapons ban slide? Last time I checked, it didnt take a M16 to bring down a duck or deer. Or a AK47 to take out a squirel. The whole reason for the assault weapons ban was to keep dangerous weapons like that out of the wrong hands. Imagine how much worse some of these shootouts have been if these people had easy access to more powerful weapons. Keep that shit fresh in your mind when some pissed off kid does a driveby of your school. Keep talking your shit about your "unborn babies".

I'll keep defending the saftey on the one's already born.

5. paradigm

paradigm Member

And the other part of the question? You left out the Bohemian Grove, and no, there have been reports of what goes on inside Skull and Bones.

6. T.S. Garp

T.S. Garp Member

I have only said that people who have alternative lifestyles are morons if they support a party who want to prosecute them for it. I am beginning to believe that there are other forms of mental impairment evident in some people who post on this forum.

7. MagicMedicine

so now that i've finally started your "gun debate" you step down? how fucking typical. once again, if you know nothing of politics, stay the hell out. all you know is what your "hollwood" sources tell you. you just support it because it's what the republicans support and it's what your pieceofshit president supports.

you fuckers really need to research some of these things before you start running your mouths and maybe make some of your own decisons instead of letting your "wonderful role model president" make them for you. otherwise you'll end up like you are now: looking stupid.

8. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

FUCK JOHN KERRY
    FOR GOODNESS SAKES I HAVE NEVER SEEN A BIGGER PUSSY IN MY LIFE

i dont neccessarily give a damn a about GWB but hey i am a FIRM believer in the war on terror cuz i think those bastards need to die. i DONT believe in teh FREE FIRE ZONE which is the zone where they shoot any human that moves man woman or child. under no circumstance should a child be killed in cold blood. but dude (thread starter) u are misinformed like crazy. Bush has done good for this country with all his other political issues. and that statement about abortion is bullshit. FUCK A WOMANS RIGHT TO CHOOSE. i believe through abortion that we are killing the doctors who will cure cancer ,our next great altheates, or i hope not the next damn messiah!! so dont give me ur pro-abortion bullshit. u have ur opinion on GWB but if u think kerry is any better then u truly are insane. i put them both as horrible candidates for president.

thats just my opinion guys, yall should take it seriously or hurtfully cuz who gives a fuck what a 15 year old kid who only gives a fuck about the war on terror and marijuana legalization says anyway?

9. Brocktoon

Brocktoon Banned

I think its hilarious that the internet-liberaly types LOVE implying some friends of Cheney will make millions off Oil... but no one considers the MASSIVE wealth Kerry's family would gain in Catsup sales in a 'libertated' Iraq (full of McDonalds and KFC's)

The funnier thing - KERRY is OPPOSED TO GAY MARRIAGE.
    KERRY was and IS PRO-WAR in Iraq.

LOL.. FOOLS!

10. MagicMedicine

ok people. once again, IF YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, please don't post trying to act like you do. Once again Brocktoon, looks like you need a reality check.

Kerry's opinion is against gay marriage, but he is not for banning them. He believes it's their choice, even if he dosnt support them, and thats what really matters. He's stated he's not going to ban them just because he dosnt like them.

And Kerry is the one with the 6-month withdrawl plan, which is a lot more than your pieceofshit president has. At least Kerry's trying to get them out instead of leaving them in with no exit.

Maybe next time you can look it up before you post.

Sorry I'm coming off as such an ass, but some of people really need to get a grip. If you're going to bitch about every little thing, at least make it something legit.

11. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Members

maybe they are too lazy to look stuff up and just listen to people instead of telling the facts, they seem to like to add to things.

12. LickHERish

LickHERish Senior Member

Clearly you dont bother obtaining the facts Brockton. Neither Theresa Heinz nor any of her siblings have had any connection to the company since the mid 90's. They divested themselves of both shares and any position on the board. So unlike cheney and his ongoing deferred backdoor connection to Halibutorn, your allegations against Theresa Heinz have no basis in fact.

http://www.factcheck.org/article.aspx@docID=224.html

13. randy

randy Member

imho, we are screwed as a country and destined to be divided as long as this type of voting system and parties system exists, i dont believe in the electoral voting system we have, i believe that its seriously flawed, i believe that ppl who show the best qualities and are interested in putting this country back in order and keeping how it was meant to be and so forth should be in offices, and not just solely based on one thing such as what party they are in or etc,

i see nothing good in americas future when it comes to citizens and difference of ideas and such until systems are revamped

i am sad for this country, i really dont want any part of it anymore, but i am stuck here and until i can find a way out of it i just have to hope that nothing even worse happens

im sick of it all, its a disaster really,

it cant possibly continue like this

if this countrys forefathers could see what their work has evolved into these days i really think they would be more than disgusted

id love to see what they would have to say about todays systems and current/past events

with how our country has been and is gonna be governed i think we are gonna see this country get invaded in a way thats never been seen, its a matter of time, unless some things change big time and real fast, but i dotn see that happening,

so really i want to opt out and leave here,

if i were my age back 30 or 40 or m,ore years ago then i would feel and see things in a different lights, but i do not see anything good coming at all, not now,

i fear for alot here now, even more so,

there is too much of division in a country like this, in a country that is supposed to be united and free and etc.

these words are becoming less and less meaningful

i just want to be somewhere where its more laid back and and less divided(or at least not so pronounced and such)

i dunno.,

we have bigger problems coming either way

civilian revolt or something is gonna have to happen

we just keep on letting government govern us even tighter, constantly

how long until....

im sick of it all

its all about who spends how much and what party they are and other stupid crap, is full of criticisms and arguing and yadda yadda

i dont know what to say
    but i know im tired of it all

14. Brocktoon

Brocktoon Banned

Oh No no.. LickHerish.. you dont get it

See, the 'Dick Cheney' Haliburton theory works the same way. Dick Cheney has no connection to Haliburton anymore and has also lost all control of his Stocks etc (Double Blind Trust)..
    Ahhhh buttt..
    See, he is doing this all so his 'Old Buddies' can earn more millions.

You are completely off by trying to bring 'Facts' into this mindset.
    Heinz will make billions off Catsup sales in the Middle East and that will make all the Heinz 'Old Buddies' and hangers on (including some HIGH income board positions for the KErry Daughters!)

By all means dont bring so-called 'Facts' into this especially when we already know Dick Cheney is still connected to Halliburton, that he still controls his own Portfolio and that we all know Cheney is actually slaughtering kids so his 'budddies' can be worth 100 Million instead of 90 Million.

15. MagicMedicine

*sigh* i dont know why we even bother. every time one of these conservative "vote bush or die" freaks gets confronted, they turn into a mess of incomprehensable babble and jibberish.

16. Brocktoon

Brocktoon Banned

Please explain MagicMedicine?

17. Greenhornet

Greenhornet Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Well, the big political debate is over. It's up to the fates now that America is essentially a one party system, and will remain one until the economy implodes, probably due to the deficit, a looming oil crisis and growing internal instability due to an increase in poverty, political polorization, a health care crisis, environmental degredation, and a never-ending war. Maybe then , during the Great Depression mark two (c. 2007?), a new political landscape will take shape, hopefully one more democratic, inclusive, and compasionate. But until a crisis hits the pocketbooks of all those hicks in rural Ohio, the droves of seniors in Florida, suburbanites in Atlanta, and American multinationals, it's Republicans as far as the eye can see.

18. LaurelBayTree

LaurelBayTree Senior Member

why did kerry drop out suddenly? did the republican party pay him under the table? oodles and oodles of $?

19. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

NO

20. paradigm

paradigm Member

To all the Bush and Kerry supporters:

Do you not see what this election has done to us? Now more than ever the country is split and at war with EACH OTHER!!! This is exactly what they want so that they can continue their plan. What does debating over mindless dribble do when our votes are counted electronically. Do you know how simple of a program it would be to change the vote by a certain percentage?

Would it not be better if we actually had a paper trail that could PROVEN? Where is the proof that either candidate won.

Also, did you look at the different websites on the election. EVERY SINGLE one had different results. How is that for fair/balanced media.