To much music? Or remembering?

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by neohippy81, Jan 27, 2005.

1. neohippy81

neohippy81 Member

So I've been delving into my favorite bands lately while I take a hiatus from my techno, psytrance stuff, so I've been listening to a lot of Joe Cocker, Cream, The Doors, Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, Chamber Brothers, Status Quo, Humble Pie, Strawberry Alarm Clock, The Who, Three Dog Night, Pink Floyd.. All the stuff that, although I'm a little young to remember the releases (A 45? what's that? Born 1981) It's always just elicited this HUGE emotional reaction in me. Anyway, so I listened to it last night and then had this BIZARRE dream. I was back a few decades ago, I think, and I remember being in a metropolitan area while all the music I listed above was kind of accomanying my dream. I lived with a bunch of people who, for some reason, had to hide up in an attack and the only way up there was through this little whole in the closet (I'm openly gay so I don't know WHY I'd be going back into the closet) and up there there was the typical drug experimention but I don't think that was the reason we were hidding. Anyway, So Then I remember run through the city, trying to find people, then we all conviened in a park and were just kind of dancing and playing music (as listed above) then I was at a rally/protest with a lot of people. I think it was anti-war. The police came with water cannons and there was mass histeria, we (the protesters) started throwing things back then I was shot and woke up? Weird or what? Maybe I've been listening to too much influencial music...