To drop or not to drop?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by jean_genie, May 25, 2006.

1. jean_genie

jean_genie psychedelic saturday

lol its freaky, i swear my maths teacher knew what was up ;P

2. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

i like school after smoking only a small bit of bud, so that your eyes arent fucked, and you can just sit there knowing that you're high and that no one else knows, and you feel so sneaky.

3. jean_genie

lol yeah on the very rare occasions that ill smoke a bit at school its so funny, i was walking to p.e. with my friend once and we passed our dealer and he just passed us the joint he was smoking and we had it and ..well.. most enjoyable p.e. ever ;P

4. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

the best is when you get it for free, like its just out of nowhere, like before ten pin bowling at school i got told this guy had 2 g's and was putting them in j's, so i got to have a free buzz that dayt, actually got higher than i thought, and the bus ride was so fun haha i just had this smiled nonstop all the way there, and then bowling had whizzing noises and lights and stuff going everywhere, so much funny stuff happened that day, but a story wouldnt tell it well enough.
    now you guys have made me realise how much i like smoking at school.. i think ill make a J for monday..

5. jean_genie

lol ;P groovy, well i dont go to school anymore im on study leave for exams, and im not getting fucked til after exams, a month before i can smoke anything! aaah ;(

ah ill live.. eeeh cravings ;P