to be a vampire

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by janesthings, Jun 4, 2007.

1. janesthings

janesthings Member

ok
    ive only just joined this site, so i may be just about to alienate most people from me but hey, be open minded.
    i have been facinated by gothic horror,vampires and such since being a kid and have turned it into a career choice, what i wanted to know was
    is there anyone else like me , and would like to have real vampire teeth? i would love it and yes to probably bite somebody ,but in a nice way of course!
    ok iam scarin myself now
    and more to the point has anybody had vamp caps put on their teeth
    let me know your thoughts plz
    janeX

2. ahimsa

ahimsa Senior Member

I have wanted to get permanent fang implants for a long time now. My GF is into the idea also, so it might happen. Anyway, I just want really subtle ones. My old roommate was a dental tech, and said a cap would do the trick. A dentist can shape them anyway you want, so its just a matter of finding a dentist willing to do it. Also, they cost about 800-1000 a tooth, so plan to spend some money.

Peace

3. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

Well, I think that's a very angsty teenager thing to do. Almost something I would have thought was cool when I was like, thirteen. Almost.

You're gonna be pissed when you grow up and think about what you could have bought with the money you spent trying to be miss dark and depressed dracula bitch.

4. janesthings

janesthings Member

well the thing with caps , they"come off" so not much chance of me being pissed,
    as for depressed dracula bitch er yeah ok , take your valium,
    as for the money spent, what a sad way to look at life
    but listen you have a nice day and when your older , you will calm down and get some social skillls
    kind regards
    janex

5. janesthings

janesthings Member

ahimsa
    thanks for comments , yeah subtle would be good, ive seen caps that just do that ,go over the real tooth, yeah that expensive , but are you talking in dollers? as iam in UK so i think its about £300 per tooth for me , but still a lot.
    let me know if you ever do it!

6. Chodpa

Chodpa Senior Member

when I was Crowley in my last life I used to bite women upon introduction

7. benotfree

benotfree Member

You can buy cheap ones from Hottopic online, and they fit over your normal teeth and you hold them in with denture adhesive, they are like $20 here.

8. janesthings

janesthings Member

thanks i will have a look online,

9. ahimsa

ahimsa Senior Member

That would be in US dollars, so 300 pounds sounds ball park. The problem is that it is a cosmetic procedure, which makes the cost exorbinately high.

My motivations are more sexual than wanting to be gothic or vampire. I like the idea of biting someone and it being sharp, painful, and erotic at the same time. Then again, isn't that a lot of the appeal of vampires? I guess I'm saying the actual teeth appeal to me, not the whole coffins, nightime, and bats thing. Although, I think that is a cool motivation also.

Sadly, money issues make this a long ways out. I'll post pics if I get them.

Peace

10. janesthings

janesthings Member

ahimsa i have to agree with the sexual thingX

11. spirit of the night

spirit of the night Senior Member

I love vampires, lucky me because i have small sharp teeth with small fangs :D

12. Quoth the Raven

Quoth the Raven RaveIan

Hmm, I'd talk to a cosmetic dentist about it - I read somewhere a while ago about a woman that had canine teeth from a dobermann implanted in place of her canines.. that's a bit extreme but it's certainly medically possible.

I had an accident a few years back and the dentist rebuilt my teeth with some sort of paste, not sure what it was but it looks and feels just like real teeth, would definitely be cheaper than caps.

13. addictedt0chaos

addictedt0chaos Lunar Dreadlocks

I used to have fitted vamp fangs that clipped into your teeth but I lost them. Personally I love fangs but I wouldn't go through the process, it's pretty creepy what they do to your teeth to put the caps on.

14. wildfremd

wildfremd Member

You can get a lot of really cool vampire stuff at this site: http://www.reallifevampires.info. You can get fangs there and twilight contacts pretty cheap. The owner of the site is really helpful if you have questions you need answered too. One think I like about it is that you can pick out vampire names. :D

15. wild-flowers

wild-flowers forever arbitrary

To be reasonable here, once you have them. You'll probably be the one needing to develop superior social skill, because no one will want to talk to you.
    She's completly right, it is an angsty, teenager thing to do. But on the bright side you'll fit in with all the twilight fans.
    I can see buying them for halloween or to kick things up a notch in the bedroom sort of deal but if you're talking about walking around with them in everyday situations like picking up a morning coffee and going to work your going to look like one of those people who actually think vampires are real and claims to be one like some sort of basement dweller. Who would spend THAT much money on something like that...I don't know maybe i'm CAAARAAZZZYY here, but that sort of dollar should go towards I don't know, rent, groceries, bills.....things that won't make you look like an ass hat. There are WAY cheaper alternatives. You can buy vampire caps online for like...20 bucks.

I'm not saying this to harass you, just to warn you. There's a time and place for vampire teeth caps. And that's halloween, a themed party and between the sheets. :)