Title of a song on The Mighty Boosh Live Extra's

Discussion in 'TV Comedies and Sitcoms' started by NightRose, Aug 13, 2009.

1. NightRose

NightRose idiosynractic rose

What is the name of the song on The Mighty Boosh Live extras where the cast are all in the dressing room, having a party?

Y'know, when they have reached the interval of the show, and Noel, and the rest of the cast (excluding Julian) are in Noel's dressing room listening to music and dancing around while Noel hold's the open champagne bottle in the air?

While we're at it, do you have any favorite song's featured on The Mighty Boosh?

2. YellowOchre

YellowOchre Member

I do not know about the song from the dressing room that you are asking about, but I would like to see it. Where is it from? Is it on DVD?
    btw, I love the song that Old Gregg and Howard sings! What is it called.. Do you love me?
    Man, I love all the songs! They are geniuses!

3. NightRose

NightRose idiosynractic rose

Yeah it's on DVD

I'm not sure if you have the store in Norway, but I got it from JB HiFi. You could probably have it ordered in from a Sanity or any other music stores. It's a hilarious DVD

I agree with the Do You Love Me song too. I like the Naboolio song too, which is featured on the Live DVD. If your internet connection is good, you can always look it up on YouTube, as well!

4. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

I just know that the weird swelling Synth chords that loop through the theme of the show comes from the track Signs of Life by Pink Floyd. Favorite song Mutant Race.
    Peace Out,
    Rev J

5. DazedGypsy

DazedGypsy fire

i like when bollo and naboo are having their last toke and they sing together :sifone: