Tired of meeting selfish A-holes!

Discussion in 'Florida' started by MayQueen~420~, Feb 3, 2012.

1. ☉rtus ♉

☉rtus ♉ Waffle

Why don't you chill with all them zombies you got down there in Flordia? I'm sure they're not assholes, but maybe i'm wrong, after all, you are what you eat...

mommas man likes this.
  2. Bluntress

Bluntress Guest

I am a Cali broad and I agree 100% with u:afro:

3. Bluntress

Bluntress Guest

sooooooooooo true they r very closed minded even off this forum:afro:

4. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

^ I like your name!! Same shit different pile here. I'm down to 2 friends now and I like it that way. As of the moment the old lady and I are helping out a young friend, he's super gay and his father is a preacher and calls him a faggot every single day of his life. He doesn't need that kind of negative energy around him so he's renting a room from us. So far we are getting along very well, we set some boundaries and we promised to be completely honest with each other. So we will see how this goes.

I just can't bring myself to be a complete bitch and turn down someone in need. How are things for everyone else here?

5. ☉rtus ♉

☉rtus ♉ Waffle

I have no friends like me whatsoever, all my friends are kind of lame... They're all the anti-drug straight edge type, i've always been the only one out of all my friends to experiment with shit, and they all think i'm a little weird for doing so... I can't even get my own girlfriend to try weed... I've tried so many times lol

And now that i'm out of school it's hard to meet people other than those who i work with, but none of them smoke bud or do anything either?! It's like wherever i go i just attract these sort of people rather than the people i really want to be hanging out with.

Once university starts for me in a few months im hoping to meet a bunch of stoners... But im most likely going into Criminal Justice, what are the odds of meeting stoners there? Fuck my life decisions :p

6. slappysquirrel

slappysquirrel Senior Member

dude ill tell ya this: you have to find the coolness here. yeah i know its the east coast and all. hey if you dont like central florida you could alwayz go to miami,, <AAAAAHHHHH> wait dont go to miami lol. but get out of orlando cuz orlando sucks.

7. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

I've lived in Miami and yes it sucked major ass! Everything is too expensive and I want to keep my face. I have a job now so I guess I'm stuck here, lol. Trying to make the best of it and save some money to get a better place in a better neighborhood.

8. slappysquirrel

slappysquirrel Senior Member

go east to the ocean, i think you'd like it here. brevard is cooler than orlando by far.

9. Stowned

Stowned Member

I liked central Florida when i was there idk. A lot of bible crazy people around but I met a lot of cool people too. Just gotta meet the right people. Going back down there in Dec. to hang again until the ocala gathering.

10. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Why are you trying to get her to try weed?

I mean, it depends how you do it, but from your general attitude, I can't imagine you're doing it right.

They can't feel pressured, you have to want someone to take a drug because you think it will help them, not just so they'll be like you (remember, being like you is only good from your point of view, the rest of the world will see you in more colours than you will).

Just gotta lay it out and lead by example.... if you don't totally have your shit together (almost panic yourself to death on drugs..... have problems with what to tell your mom when she knows you have pot brownies, etc) why would she follow your weed-smoking example?

11. braveheartlion

braveheartlion Member

I live in Edgewater and could possibly want to hang out. I stay at home mostly and make alot of things I sell. Maybe your into that sort of thing. I definately love music though. What are some of your favorite things to listen to?

12. Sand Spirit Eagle

Sand Spirit Eagle Guest

Greetings May Queen come and chill at our Urban gorilla garden Permaculture agroscience project in JAX There are no stingy people here . We have our own house its got extra bedrooms and spaces and plenty of 420 food and drink and also gardens to get ready for spring if you enjoy playing in the dirt sometimes .

13. Sand Spirit Eagle

Sand Spirit Eagle Guest

Greetings if your into it we have a serious urban gorilla garden permaculture and agroscience scene going on in JAX . We are 420 friendly and have extra rooms and spaces about a 1 acre plot that has has many small gardens on it and even a future pig pen as well . Also we in the process of turning it into a hostel by late summer maybe even sooner . Our main goal now is to revamp some of the things we lost in the late frost and another one is supposedly coming tonight as well . We have plenty of food and drink and 420 is always around somewhere . I am really the hippie of this scene but the person i am working with is kind of a non babylon kind of guy i am slowly but surely turning him on to the Rainbow family . Peace Be with you . :daisy:[​IMG][​IMG]

14. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

I feel the same way. There are too many assholes where I live... I gotta go someplace else where there's less competition...

;)

15. ElOso

ElOso Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

What is wrong with assholes? Show them superior knowledge and they soon stick their heads in it.
    ElOso

16. kolah

kolah Guest

Assholes are everywhere flapping thier loose lips (ok that was a bit gross)...but hey..just plug your nose and move on until you find some good homies.

Colorado rocks, great sights, lots to do and a good stoner state.

17. frednsa

frednsa Guest

True, but also they make minor assholes like me and you look better.......

18. Peaceful_LotusFlower

Peaceful_LotusFlower Member

I'm from East Coast, FL.

I know it's far away but if you're ever in town let me know and maybe we can hang out. :sunny:

19. Bayer Sanyo

Bayer Sanyo Members

20. Bayer Sanyo

Bayer Sanyo Members

Well you have just been found, because I am the 420 universal man of mystery, the original puff puff keep it..
    I love weed ever so much..
    I noticed that you haven't been on in a long time, so if you do happen to stop by, please give me a shout..