Tiny Lions and Maggotts

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by toms.100, Sep 4, 2013.

1. toms.100

toms.100 Guest

Hi There,

I had a really weird dream last night and was looking for a bit of an insight into it.

I was sitting in my garden with my ex (5 year relationship ended 5 months ago). We looked over the fence into the neighbours garden and there was a tiny tiny lion climbing up a bush, it was probably about the size of a rat. We were discussing how cute it was and how we wanted to get one. My ex said she knew where we could get one, so she lead me back to a house where she'd been staying since she'd moved out of our home to have a look at some. When we got there, they were just regular puppys. We played with them for a few minutes. Then I noticed on the ceiling above her bed, there was loads of maggotts. For some reason she was then in her underwear and I was stroking her and I noticed on her chest that there was a maggott embedded in her skin.

This is where it gets weird. I said to her that we had to get rid of it and to pass me her tweezers. She passed me a fork and I shouted at her to stop being so stupid and just pass me the tweezers. I spent hours trying to get the maggott out, and in the end I stuck my fingers in and just pulled out a load of yellowy greeny doughy kind of stuff. At some point, my attention changed towards her lips, and I was literally tearing her lips away from her face. They came half off, and there was no blood but for some reason I couldnt get them off and just gave up with her lips hanging off of her mouth.

When I woke up at about 4am, it seemed to have really bothered me, but i'm not exactly sure why or what it means!

2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

well i was riding on a bus one time, and i reached down beside the seat, into a paper bag someone had left behind, and it was full of very friendly baby mice, who snuggled and cuddled up to my fingers.

in one of my dreams i mean. they were really warm and sweet and loving.

3. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i had a dream once of tiny deer splashing around in wet grass.

i don't think dreams necessarily mean anything. but if they do...i have no idea what your dream means, OP :)