Time And Money Well Wasted

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Azur, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Azur

Azur Members

so i went out yesterday trying to get these "sticks" and i wait the obligitory 3 hours as usual before the guy gets to me. than i get home i try one and im not really getting anything i pop two more still nothing..,,than i wake up the next morning not remembering falling asleep and i feel like absolute hell i can barely move my head is killing me my mouth feels like a desert, is this normal for xanax? why the fuck would anyone want this

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i don't ever recall a xanax hangover.

not having much of an effect beyond erasing your memory sounds about right though. it's really not a great recreational drug; it's most useful for coming down from other stuff.

3. Azur

Azur Members

thanks good to know for next time

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

The blacking out sounds about right. I thought the "sticks" were weed. Sounds like you got a very shady guy. I never really liked the prescription pills but I used to get Valium and the occasional Xanax for free from an old dealer. He would be like "threw you something extra man". I never asked to buy them you would think that would be a hint to him that it's a waste on me. But because of that I've had plenty of time to experiment and they did the same to me. Never really a good high only just side effects.