Threshold affects.

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by Fallout55, Apr 17, 2007.

1. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

Can you take a little bit of MDMA for the threshold affects, just for occasions when you don't want to roll compleatly but want a lil buzz?

Is that possibole?

2. alchemist357

alchemist357 Member

Honestly, it would not be worth it. Little amounts going into the threshold will just want you to take more to have a stronger effect. Unless of course you are disiplined like that. After long time use, you will have to take more to get the threshold affect.

3. prismatism

prismatism loves you

yeah it's totally possible and i actually like it more than rolling so hard i turn into mush. when i've done it it didn't make me want more, it actually stopped me from getting to that point where i just want to eat as many pills as i can. it's really nice.

4. schwahead

schwahead Senior Member

I disagree for me i have this short little roll and then the full comedown

5. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

go big or dont go at all...im not saying gobble a ten pack...but 2 or 3 is usually the magic number with rolls

6. prismatism

prismatism loves you

i think that's kind of crappy advice. i think you should take the lowest dose possible to get you to wherever you want to be...

i guess it depends on the person so just try it.

7. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

well usually one pill for me is the equivilent of smoking a blunt...so my advice ould be two if you really wanna roll

otherwise just go buy a bag of herbs and save yourself a hangover...your going to be e tarded the next day regardless so why not make i worth your while

8. prismatism

prismatism loves you

yeah we're way different then, one pill can be too much for me. but i'm tiny. and i don't really get hangovers.

9. ChopperPilot

ChopperPilot Member

Yes! Exactly. 2 pills so you get that good strong roll. Anything less (for me) is just a mild buzz with the E hangover the next day. Figure if I'm gonna have the E hangover, might as well be worth it.

10. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

yeah, one pill doesn't seem to affect me much.

2 or 3 is the way to go for a good roll :)

11. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

I'd agree for X, but for things liek shrooms I would rather take twice what I neeed to get the affects for the experiance, but rolling isnt tripping so Ill stick to what I need.

12. ledzeppelin077

ledzeppelin077 Member

Don't start with 2 or 3, start with one. Less is MORE...

13. Tedd

Tedd Member

Start with 2 then eat 3 more an hour later..then half an hour after that eat 1 more..then 5mins after that eat 5 more...

...should be sufficient

14. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

^^hahahah...hipforums is great, etards unite

15. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

I guess it doesnt really matter what I say cause in the long run, its all dependant on how your body reacts to the Rolls. Buuuttt..

Unlike shrooms or LSD, MDMA is very hard to have a "bad" or a "nightmarish" experience from so to speak. So if you wanna take one and see how you feel then by all means do so...but if you eat 2, or even 3, your probably not going to regret it even if you roll absolute balls, forget where you are and by the end of the night you chew a hole through your cheek (which wont happen to the extent just mentioned anyways). MDMA is a happy drug...serotonin=happy sauce...so, IMO roll away, thats what i would do if i could roll again. You got nothin to loose as long as you stay hydrated, eat ALOT of anti-oxidants, and keep your body temp down. Its a guaranteed good time.

16. Tedd

Tedd Member

mm...basically unless you have 0 common sense, its relatively easy to have a really good time.

eg of having 0 common sense:

dancing for 8 hours and not drinking any water..
    drink a pint of water every 10mins and getting water intoxication because some guy on hipforums.com told you to..

17. metlock

metlock Member

U mean if u take a half than u will want another half and than again more? U talking about that way?
    p.s. neber try to take a half at the beginig :)

18. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

Meh I've tried it a few times sense posting this. It works but is pretty crappy IMO I'm just going to space out my rolls and do them as hard as possible when I get the chance.
    =P

19. egle

egle Member

PsychMyke u cant say u cant have a horrible time, a m8 of mine did 3 first time and was a fucking horrible reck, and 2d time did 5 and bad tripped

And iv seen loads (not being predudice) emos geting scared on pills! Do 1, if u dont feel it ebough within 2 hours do 1 more maybe

my m8 did 1, dint come up for ages , did 1 and anther 1 and waited ike 6 hours then came up loads!!! on this first time so it can seem to take a while to come up.

Also sorry im using loads of english turms and shit so u might not understand me!!!

20. seanydizzle

seanydizzle Member

an e buzz is a fat waste imo :/ go for a good roll or no roll