Threesome question

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Swifty_273, Jan 24, 2006.

1. Swifty_273

Swifty_273 Member

I want to have a threesome with my girlfriend and another guy, where myself and the guy are sexual with each other as well.

Has anyone out there had a bi-sexual threesome involving 2 guys and a girl or something similar?

Any stories to tell?

2. Number6

Number6 Member

Many years ago before I got married and settled down, I use to have threesomes with my girlfriend and my best friend. It was really hot having her instruct me on how to give a blowjob.

3. AllieCat

AllieCat Member

I have fantasized about being with two guys, but I don't think I would actually ever do it.

4. Silver_Rat

Silver_Rat Member

I am the other way around...I want to be with 2 other girls...or my bf and another girl...I am not really turned on by a threesome with me and 2 other guys...but thats just me!Altho...it could be fun...

5. Number6

Number6 Member

Be safe and be smart, if you would not have sex with them one on one, then don't get involved in a threesome with them either. On the other hand, don't limit yourself, if the right two people come along, take advantage and have fun.

6. YellowBellyHippy

YellowBellyHippy Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I would like to have 2 guys at once, I have done it with girls and its great ...But Ide also like to switch from cock to cock in one session.

7. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

*Raises hand to volunteer*

8. OnTheJazz

OnTheJazz Member

YellowBelly you are too damn hot for words.

Ive been in threesomes both MFM and FMF. I had more fun the two times it was MFM (same couple n me both times), and yes, there was some bisexual playing. I especially loved seeing the girl get off and have numerous orgasms, she was in heaven, and seeing her get that excited wass a gigantic turn on. Without doubt the two kinkiest night of my life, who knows, maybe I'll be lucky enough to find a perfect oppurtunity like that again.
    The FMF session had a lot of potential, but I really wasnt that into one of the girls, she was dam cute, but kinda annoying, grated my nerves sorta. I think it detracted from it for me. I think I actually enjoyed just watching the two of them play as much as participating, I woulda been stoked on just having sex with my girl when they were done. Obviously there's awesome potential for fun, just didnt hit the mark for me. Ah well, you know what they say...practice makes purrfect. Now if I could just find the right two ladies...

9. brightness

brightness Member

I've always wanted to have FMF threesome- but it will probably never happen...

10. AllieCat

AllieCat Member

I'm tired of feeling guilty for being sexually curious.

11. OnTheJazz

OnTheJazz Member

So stop feeling guilty Alliecat. It's all part of the fun of treadin on MammaTerra. Just be safe, selective, and respectful, and Don't worry too much about whatg others think, as long as you're truthful to yourself, It'll all be good.

12. swasw1

swasw1 Member

VERY FUCKING SEXY !!!!

13. parnell

parnell Member

Had one FMF - it's a nice fantasy but I wouldnt do it again unless I was in a serious relationship and had rules.... it's a train wreck otherwise.

14. rastapatch

rastapatch Member

Alliecat your gorgeous. Your perfect. Just relax, no guilt. Slow and easy. Nice respectful vibe. You are in control.

Speak careful, never say yes right away, make everything last as long as possible.

Oh yeah, what was the question? Well i've been with the fmf thing rather a lot, and a few couple swap/swap back type nights, but never sexy with a guy. It's not that i'm against it, it's just that i have never liked a guy. The idea is kinda sexy, just the guy part seems like a hole in the logic.

15. happy_kel

happy_kel thug life.

i had one with me and another girl and a guy and me and the girl were sexual
    it was intersting and fun really

16. hippyman1252

hippyman1252 Member

never say never, I thought the same thing and one day at a party it just came up, 2 females and myself it was great. That was actually my second time the first time was with my ex and her best friend and I'll tell you one thing as fun as it was sometimes best friends get jealous of one another and that was the situation that time, it went great when we were all together then days later it turned out to be a bad thing. I would definately do it again sometime though, I have thought about the 2 guys and 1 girl experience but havent done it yet and not too sure if I would but if it were to come up I dont know exactly what my decision would be.

17. LeftyGirl420

LeftyGirl420 Member

I agree with rastapatch!!

Alliecat you are beautiful..and you shouldn't feel guilty about being curious!!!

hehehehe...I'll walk you through it if ya want.....my pleasure!!!

18. Irish Drunkard

Irish Drunkard Member

I've been in a mfm 3some and a fmf 3some. The fmf 3some was a little weird. It was my gf and a friend of mine and we'd been drinking a little. Next thing I know, my gf is topless and is stripping the other girl. I didn't know what to do that wouldn't get my ass kicked later on. My gf and I went at it with the other girl laying next to us topless but not really involved.

The mfm 3some happened without the alcohol. It was just us 3 friends that had been talking sexual innuendo most of the day. Finally, up in my dorm room, we all agreed to try it. He penetrated her while she worked me by hand. We never did it again, but we all stayed friends.

I think it comes down to communicating and defining boundaries.

19. heron

heron Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I want in on some of these 2 guys and a girl threesomes, would be great.

My wife and I actually toy with the idea.

we had a great foursome once.

20. sycamore1969

sycamore1969 Member

Curiousity should never cause guilt. If it is something you really wanna try, it's only for you to decide. Enjoy, be safe.

I've tried both variations, mmf and fmf, it was fun both ways. It really depends on the people. If everyone is in it for fun, no stress, no jealousy, it can really be an experience.