Threesome "issue"

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by kittie, Aug 13, 2013.

1. kittie

kittie Member

My finace is really into the idea of a threesome, me, him and another girl.
    And I'm really into the idea too, but when I think about it deeper, I feel myself getting jealous.

Is there anyway we can both win or ways to help me get over this?
    I know we're serious, and I know he loves me, but it just makes me...antsy, I guess.

And I'm not really into MMF...

2. wobs

wobs Senior Member

what about mfmf then you are all on a level playing field, i dont know just something that hit me

3. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Then wait.

Have a safe word when you try, so that anyone in the situation can call a time out or a stop at any time.

See what he really wants in a threesome. Does he want to see you with a woman, to be the center of female attention, "cheat" in an ok way?

What do you like about the idea? What would you get out of it?

4. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Let me put it this way. Imagine I told you, "My girlfriend really wants to take a shit on my face, but I don't really want that. I don't want to take a shit on her face either. Is there any way both of us can win, or any way I can get over it?"

If you don't like or want something, then that's that. You can try gently exploring the possibility on your own, but not everybody gets what they want and not everybody wins every time :) sometimes the answer is just "no".

5. NovexusPrime

NovexusPrime Grand Poobah

Trust me when I say threesomes are best left in your head. I've seen two marriages break up because of threesomes. Trust me. It's a bad idea.

6. kittie

kittie Member

I mean, I wouldn't necessarily date a female, but I'm definitely attracted physically and have always enjoyed fooling around with a girl. I really like the idea, and I love my boyfriend and he's the only male I've had actual sex with.

But, yes, I am afraid that it's a "cheat in an 'okay' way" type of thing.
    He's never cheated on me before, but my fear comes from my close friend who had a threesome with her boyfriend who hadn't cheated at all, but then started a cheating relationship with the other woman involved in the threesome. Needless to say, they are no longer together.

I suppose, maybe, that if I can't get past the IDEA, a threesome may not be the best thing to do...

7. builderjohn09

builderjohn09 Member

don't do it. If you have any hesitation now then you will probably have major regret later. 3-somes are nothing but relationship killers for most couples. If he loves you he will understand.

in fact my girlfriend had a 3-some before her and I met which makes me quite jealous because I've never had the opportunity and it has come close to ending our relationship because I have asked for one and she won't do it.

8. sunshine186

sunshine186 midnight toker

that worked better for me. trusted friend and her boyfriend.
    and rules.

9. kittie

kittie Member

What kinds of rules do/did you come up with?

10. sunshine186

The rules were very simply No kissing on the lips, and no penis enters a vagina it doesn't belong to.
    We all got to be accessories, as opposed to partner swapping.
    Trust him, and learn to enjoy his enjoyment.

11. wobs

wobs Senior Member

sunshine youve shocked me:sunny:

12. sunshine186

some things have to be done :sunny:

13. wobs

wobs Senior Member

what about the kitten and the ducklings, what would they say?

14. sunshine186

they'd applaud me for knowing my boundaries :p

15. wobs

wobs Senior Member

well im not going to win this arguement am i sunshinexx

16. sunshine186

hahahahahaha oh Fae. I'd like an FFS. me plus double you.
    and no you wont wobs, but it's fun trying!

17. wobs

wobs Senior Member

one never knows sunshine!

18. AustAl

AustAl Guest

I think the key issue here is why you want to do it. I agree you need boundaries but not kissing on the lips is an interesting one. Are the girls allowed to kiss on the lips or no one to kiss on the lips? Have a look at this Playboy TV show called Swing. It might help you work out exactly what you want. You should watch it together and discuss your thoughts in different situations. All the best.

19. You can tell the one on the right is the boy duck though, cos the one on the left is in his ear mimimimimimimi so thats the chic duck, and the boy duck is just nodding, yes dear ;)

And the look on the kittens face, actually looks like she just thinking what they'd look like a l'Orange

20. I would never do that, I don't know how couples do it. I have done it a few times but I wasn't part of any couple and I wasn't attached to anyone. once I did it with a swinger couple, they've been doing it for about 15 years, and another time was actually a foursome mmmf