Three ways to defeat oxycontin OPs

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by felix21, Nov 13, 2011.

1. felix21

felix21 Guest

My cat has been smoking oxycontin almost daily for a couple months now (catnip just wasn't cutting it anymore). She's started only being able to find OPs. These are still smokable, but the taste is awful and it usually ends up giving her a headache. If she eats the OPs, she'll have to eat much more than her usual dosage, and will often just end up itching and nauseous, with little or no high. Because of this, she devised three ways to get a nice high from the OPs.

1- Smoking For this, you need a square of aluminum foil, a lighter, and a straw. If it's an 80mg, break the pill into four pieces. You can use a razor blade a pill cutter, or even your teeth for this. If it's smaller than 80mg, you can probably just leave it intact, or maybe break it in half. Wet the pill a little bit so it sticks to the foil, and smoke it a quarter at a time. Hold the lighter right underneath the foil, so that the flame's tip is right below the oxy. Inhale slowly and gently, and tilt the foil down at a 85 degree angle so that the pill gets a nice drip going. Hold the smoke as long as you can. My cat usually counts to 60. As I said before, this tastes awful and sometimes gives my cat a headache. However, it does get a nice high going, mostly in the head, that lasts for about 45 minutes. My cat gets this high from just smoking a quarter (20mg).

2- Snorting For this, you need a pill grinder and crusher, which can be bought for about $12 at Safeway. Cut the pill into four pieces. Next, grind the pieces one at a time. Even though OPs are supposedly not crushable, the grinder works, and makes a relatively fine powder. Make sure you blow your nose a lot before you snort the pill. This works pretty well-- there will be some leftovers and your boogers may be clumpy, but a lot of the pill goes straight through, and you'll get a head high that lasts (at least noticeably) for about 45 minutes. Again, my cat only needs to snort a quarter (20mg).

3- Dissolving This is my cat's favorite method. Break your 80mg into four pieces and grind them each separately in a pill grinder. Take a bottle of cold coke with a screw-on lid and pour out about half the coke. Pour in your ground up pill (all 80mg). Let this sit for about 3 hours, shaking it every once in a while. You'll know it's ready when you can no longer see little white pieces floating in the coke. Also, the coke will taste a little strange, not like normal coke, and it will be more sticky-- my cat would get little strings of saliva between her mouth and the bottle every time she pulled it away from her lips. Be patient-- the longer you let it sit, the better it works. Drink the coke as fast as you can. In about half an hour you'll begin feeling the effects: a nice, long-lasting body high. This does take more of the pill, but it's worth it. My cat drank her coke an hour and a half ago, and she's still feeling very nice. There's no headache or nausea like the other methods can sometimes cause, and no cloggy nose to worry about.

Be careful with your doses for all of these-- my cat has a high tolerance. If you've never taken oxy before start out with 15mg or less. If you do take it, just use your normal dose. If you're snorting or smoking, start out with a quarter of your normal dose and see how you feel after that. Have fun, kids!

2. evilreign

evilreign Member

I don't have any experience with the two other methods you mentioned, but as far as snorting goes that's not the best way to do OPs. When they first came out(the only time I really bothered with the OPs) my friends and I were very disapointed because we loved snorting or shooting the OCs. We immediately tried to find a way around the OPs anti abuse formula. They are hard to crush up like you mentioned but it can be done with a variety of methods along with the one you mentioned. The easiest way I found was using a pedegg, the thing usually used to scrape your foot, which easily reduces the pill to a fine white powder. Harder but still manageable methods I've done include a cheese grater and using a sharp knife to whittle away at the pill.

Whatever method used you should have a fine white powder, but here is where your method falls short. The OPs are designed to be hard to crush but also gel up when introduced to water. For something to be snortable it has to be water soluble in order to enter the body through the nasal passages. While a little of the oxycodone may absorb in your nose, I never noticed any effect the one time I snorted the grinded down OPs so I am not positive, all of it or the majority will gel up and not absorb. The way you described your method it seems like your snorting the powder all the way through to your stomach which kind of beats the point of snorting oxycodone. Might as well chew them up or do the coke method.

To actually get a good rush from the OPs the best method we found was to take the grinded up powder and microwave it, you want to take out the powder when it starts turning brown, any longer and it will start to burn. Then you take the powder out and put it in the freezer for about 5-7 minutes.

After that take the powder out and it's time to implement a method used to snort black tar heroin. Get a spoon or cooker and add the powder along with some water, it will take some stirring as well as heat from a lighter but the powder will eventually dissolve. Now take a straw or some other snorting utensil(no dollar bills) and snort the water up your nose. To get the rush you want the water to absorb in your nostril, this can be slightly difficult as well as uncomfortable as you need to snort the water into your nostril and let it sit there for a little bit, after a little while, a little less than a minute should be sufficient, finish snorting the water all the way through your nostril and into your stomach.

In my experience that is the very best way to snort the OPs but it is a pain in the ass process to say the least.

3. SirItchAlot

SirItchAlot Member

I don't do pills anymore but when I did I did them like EvilReign does. It does work, I just used the broiler on the oven instead of a microwave but same results. Google the ryruk method, it does work. I loved it cause I could get OP's cheap and make them work just about as good as the originals.

4. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

Snorting the OP's seems like it would be similar to snorting Concerta (Methylphenidate/Ritalin ER). You CAN snort it, but it takes a lot of effort to shave it down and grind it to a palatable powder. And then, once you insufflate, it gums up in your nose. BUT it does work haha.

5. SirItchAlot

SirItchAlot Member

your right ET, its alot of work and it does gum up a bit but when i was in active addiction i didnt care. they were cheap and i didnt mind putting a little extra work nin to get high.