Thoughts on personal evolution...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by RandomJunkie, Jan 5, 2005.

1. RandomJunkie

RandomJunkie Member

when evolution is a lifestyle, you walk faster. everyone has their own evolution, but when you make it your goal, then a lot of things are different...since you walk faster. But you have higher risks of falling down, or hitting a wall. Things move, things change, things go by and comes back. How much and how fast...depends on who you are. Depends if you enjoy what you see in those things, and how you'd like them to interact with you. Life is evolution. What becomes of you when evoltuion is your lifestyle ?

Or is it all just an illusion, and you're just running in circle ?

I think not, but I have no absolute way to prove it. I could argue about it, have deep philosophical talks, yet never end with a conclusion, what is abstract is always free of interpretation. But I am satisfied with my vision, I think we all live through an individual evolution, that we can learn from our mistakes, and reach an ideal of peace with your body and mind, which I believe is the goal of evolution. Maybe because that's how I am, and it wouldn't be true to say that this would be the goal of all human beings. It might be. I think so. But I am hostile to the idea of convincing people about it, because I am not sure, who are these people ? How different, or how the same are we ? You can be extremely close from one person, yet so far and distant when it comes to another. Why is that ? Sometimes it's purely superficial and social reasons, like looks (and there again, some think that it is not superficial at all) or w/e, but sometimes you can feel deep into you that you shouldn't go hang around that specific person. Or is it all the same ? Man... I WAS talking about evolution earlier...

2. Ash_Freakstreet

Ash_Freakstreet Hmm.... GROOVY!

yes, life is evolution. You body produces a contless million cells every day, ony a few million survive, and your body itself in changing constantly. Evolution works at the microscopic level, as well as the macroscopic level.

It's the same deal with "mental" evolution... the neuronal structure of your brain is changing every second.

3. RandomJunkie

RandomJunkie Member

Yeah, those are also some of the reason why I believe in evolution. But is there an ideal state of mind and body, where evolution slows down, or stops ? Does your views on evolution as an impact on the evolution itself ? I believe so.

4. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Yeah I suppose it would... I don't think there is any ideal, or absolute state (well maybe, but that's a whole different conversation) Basically, I think you could keep on going indeffinitely. :D

5. RandomJunkie

RandomJunkie Member

I spend a lot of my time going on and on like that.

6. Ash_Freakstreet

Ash_Freakstreet Hmm.... GROOVY!

// i think evolution, by the environment alone seeks only the nearest optimal
    // point. I think only a disturbance keeps it going again from there