Thoughts of Damnation

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by soulfire77, Apr 1, 2007.

1. soulfire77

soulfire77 Member

I feel like we have gone too far, as Americans, in executing Saddam Hussein. And when al-Bandar was beheaded, it rang of martyrdom. My God, look at all the blood on our hands...

Revelation 20: 4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years..

Why is it: The country acts like the biblical Anti-christ when it has a "man of faith" in charge?

2. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I truly do not believe that beheading them was the right thing to do, but honestly... look at the amount of beheadings in human history... I think it's one of the most painless and at least semi-honorable forms of execution... it's better than feeding someone to dogs or burning one.

3. Posthumous

Posthumous Resident Smartass

Beheading's too good for those evil fucks.

4. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

Unfortunatley there are very few 'real christians' in this world. Labeling with christianity imo is now associated with closed-mindedness, a casualty to the republican party.

5. soulfire77

soulfire77 Member

I am a reformed Republican, myself. Most of their ideology is only fit for ignorant, angry, immature people (as I once was). A lot of things on the left-wing side are crazy, too, but what can you do? Until we wake up and realize that we need to have more than just choice A or B, you have to stay with the party that will actually listen to the will of the people.

If 9 out of 10 registered voters in this country would vote, we could solve most of our political problems in a matter of, say, two elections. If every person who could vote would register and vote in the election after that, we might be on our way to a better society for everyone.

The only reason our politicians fail to get the job done is because we rarely make their jobs depend on it.