thoughts during sex

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by browneydgrl, Jan 19, 2005.

1. browneydgrl

browneydgrl Member

what do you think about during sex? personally, i cant pinpoint thoughts, but i do know i dont think about other guys (or girls). im especially curious what guys think about...and for that matter, is it true guys think about baseball to keep from blowing their load?

2. Gabino

Gabino Member

I don't think about anyone else either.

As for the "thinking about baseball", well I've tried that, and for me it doesn't work.

I just love what I'm doing too much, and I just enjoy my work -- The beautiful equipment the girl has allowed me to work with, and making her purr like a kitten and move like a wild animal.

3. browneydgrl

browneydgrl Member

every girl's dream

4. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

Wow, Gabino, very nicely put. What a total turn-on!

5. airforcedrew

airforcedrew Banned

I think about incredibly large women eating a bucket of fried chicken in a miniskirt to keep from blowing my load.

6. juggla

juggla Member

the multiplication tables

7. sharon

sharon Member

I sometimes think about other guys, sometimes think about girls, sometimes imagine a fantasy situation - having a certain person or people watching and thier reactions, other people joining in, master/servant girl situation... the list is endless.

I have asked my boyfriend what he thinks about and we've worked out a situation where if he feels as though he's about to come and it's too early, we just slow down, change position or focus on me for a while. I can't imagine that it's very enjoyable thinking about multiplication tables or fat women!

8. aDVan84

aDVan84 Member

lol well w/e works to keep it going

9. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

That mental image doesn't take the wind outta your sail?

Geesh...

10. "Damn, I'm so drunking fuck, I hope I'm not going to throw up right now."

11. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I've thought that a few times.... Honesty, I'm usually thinking about something weird when I'm having sex, like, "I didn't leave my keys in the ignition again, did I? I hope he hurries up so I can go check." I'm terrible.

12. whispers

whispers sweet and sour

well i guess that says your sex life sucks......

13. HappyHaHaGirl

haha.... yep. But it's cool. Life's not over. :)

14. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

If he moves just one inch and I lose this orgasm I swear I'm gonna kill him..:D

15. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout Senior Member

When I want to go all night, all I have to do is think about hockey.

Of course, I'd rather play hockey than have sex anyway.

16. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

:eek: You've got to be kidding me!!!!!! You'd rather play hockey than have sex? Uh, have you not had some good sex or what???? Please help me to understand.....

17. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout Senior Member

Don't get me wrong. I love sex! I just love hockey more. If I could, I'd play hockey all day long. I always make this clear to girlfriends up front. Hockey will always come first.

18. HappyHaHaGirl

haha... that's a common one, too. I've also had a few of those, "what the hell is he doing?" moments.

19. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

it depends on the type of sex I'm having

if its good, I'm probably talking dirty to myself " you love this pussy don't you?", etc

if its bad, I'm thinking "damn this was a waste of alcohol" or I'm trying to will them to be better " see the titty? Its right there, just kiss it. grab my ass!!!! do something!!!"

20. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

Ain't that the damn truth. Some guys just don't have that multi-tasking thing down do they?