Thought is independent of time

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by tastyweat, Feb 8, 2013.

1. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

You keep claiming blindness. Look over the wall of body between us.

Plan B. A euphemism for things in relative low motion or an imagined state of death

I am grateful in recognizing being.

Life survives through individual duration, intermittently. Life is redundant which insures it's survival.

I've been there before.

I don't get the math. The same is the same and what is different is different and not the same.

hog washing

Which is why I say the mind is abstract! You could build a house for me.

The device-ivness of the mind body communication is that it only operates at a certain frequency.
    I think most would recognize spending a great deal of time reflecting on the past and imagining a myriad of potential futures, but I think that is what sleep is for.

To create is to make something from nothing is it not?, bringing something into existence?

2. Dejavu

Dejavu Until the great unbanning

:-D

What wall thedope? We're friends, not lovers! lol How does the myth of pyramus and thisbe end? As badly as romeo and juliet I suppose for which it no doubt served in part as inspiration. Whatever you make the body out to be, it remains refreshingly human! lol

Great. If you can exude enough of that gratitude for the rest of the world to guzzle, bloody ingrate that it is, I'll declare you god and we can end the thread as quickly as GGGOH is itching for it to. :-D

I don't know how you think that redundancy, which in relation to life I take it you mean invaluability, ensures survival. It does ensure our being able to value it though.

No, you've never been me.

∞ ≠ 1

Ah, the so called will to exist you say is ubiquitous. :-D

Oh shit. Someone close the thread! lol

Which one? Be certain now. If we're not in tune, we're not.

I'll sleep on this and get back to you. As it stands I think the matter is not that simple.

Not from nothing, as far as we can see, which is why to us it is to do ones own will, to make something of what we have.

3. thedope

How long? The body that does not breath emits no humanity at all.

A friend staying with me remarked that this not guilty thing is kind of neat as they used the idea to respond to what they encountered during their day. Growth is certain.

Okay flatfoot. I do not mean redundant as in invaluability, I mean redundant as in rising and falling like a wave. And yes it does insure our being.
    I've been me for as long as I remember. Why would you think there is something peculiar about that?
    You will have to fill me in on what word symbol corresponds to what math symbol in your equation.

Around 98 degrees fahrenheit .

Just so. Where did you get it?

4. Dejavu

Are you saying the body 'beween' us is dead?!

Kind of neat. Huh.

I'm innocent of your charge, and so I ask how you think redundancy ensures our being.

You've never been Dejavu.

Infinity does not equal one.

Wait up, this is your reason for not agreeing we're the authors of our existence? lol

I don't know, can only guess. Not important now. Just sliced my finger deep on a sheet of metal on a dog kennel! No, not for you thedope. :-D

5. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

why do you guys do this in every thread you post in?

Im starting to think its just one person who is very very bored

6. Dejavu

lol thedope thinks it's one person too. I'm definitely Dejavu and not thedope. Also, I am not usually the one to begin the breakdown, and always the one to compile it as a dialogue that can be read in one post, though I am becoming more and more neglectful in this regard. :-D

7. thedope

I have no idea.
    Dejavu insists I haven't been here before. I think that is funny.

We will have to wait to see Dejavu hold matter to himself indefinitely while he works on holding his blood in now.

I wonder if it is boredom that leads you here. I will talk to anyone interested.

8. GreenGreenGrassofHome

GreenGreenGrassofHome Member

You have no idea why you argue the way you do?? Really? In that event, why do it?

9. thedope

Hummmmm. Slef denial again. If you're not the one and the only then who?

Actually I followed Dejavu's lead once or twice on collaging a pilelogue.

10. GreenGreenGrassofHome

GreenGreenGrassofHome Member

I'm Slef Denial. Pleased to meet you, I'm from Norway.

11. thedope

We share our thoughts. I understand him except on the point of something about dionysus, and he tries to understand me although he hasn't figured out what for. We are friends, not enemies and I care for the mind we share. Why people are attracted I can't get a handle on except to say we find those most agreeable whom we agree with. I didn't understand rollingstoned's question to mean why do you argue?

12. thedope

A floydian flip.

13. Dejavu

"Dionysus against the crucified..."

Nietzsche wrote it, the closing words of ecce homo. thedope doesn't know what it means.

I'll try to put it in a way that isn't succinct.

"Like fucking hell I'll die for your sins..."

The flies of the marketplace, fundamentally they forgive us only our errors.

14. thedope

Oh, on it's face it makes sense but not in context of the conversations we have had. I don't recall anyone asking you to die. My suggestion is temporal is extemporaneous as in out of the moment.

15. Dejavu

Temporal out of the moment? Suggest away.

16. Dejavu

Will it ever make sense to you in the context of our conversations if it doesn't make sense to you now? :-D

The last time it came up was in relation to the survival of the individual, just as it is now. You want mercy, not sacrifice. With love you need neither.

17. thedope

I said the individual in terms of an entity identified with an individual body does not endure. Life endures at an interpersonal point which supplies endless variety of bodies.

What is the condition of love?

18. Dejavu

Yes, as though the individual was not always embodied as such. Where does the individual not endure? When? Where? Why? How? Who?

Endless individuality doesn't, unlike you, suggest that there is interpersonality before there are persons! lol

Extant.

19. thedope

So you are calling for what ?

I only suggest the thought comes first. I understand that it takes many many copies to produce mutation.

Where is it absent?

20. Dejavu

Your answer, since you think the individual doesn't endure.

:-D
    You'd do better to suggest that it come first, not already having done so. LOL

That's for you to tell me, since you say it is without condition.