thought i would share

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by t-dub, Jan 16, 2005.

1. t-dub

t-dub Pass me the pepper

Rar is always posting her awsome handmade clothes, and i thought i would share one of my shirts... its not new, but i still love it! alothough i dont sew as much as i used to, and i really have stopped wearing them, i keep all of my creations! :D

its made of 100% cotton. a white tone on tone and a blue stripped batik print. the stars are fused on then i blanket stitched around them. its fully lined and super comfy!!

2. whispers

whispers sweet and sour

i love it.....it looks great tasha

3. t-dub

t-dub Pass me the pepper

:) thanks joe

4. sugar_mag321

sugar_mag321 Member

wow i love it!!! such great colors together :)

5. t-dub

t-dub Pass me the pepper

thnx sugar mag! i loved the batik fabric so much, i knew i had to make a shirt out of it!

6. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

thats really pretty!!

7. Rar1013

Rar1013 GroovaMama

Awesome!!! I'm diggin' on it !!!

I luv the two stars on the nipples and the one in the middle...

and the back is very nice also :)

I WANT TO SEE MORE!!!!!!!!!! Post up some more images..i also luved the water bottle hempy :)

8. t-dub

t-dub Pass me the pepper

thanks Rar!! :D i will get around to posting more.. its amazing on how far my sewing has improved over the past 5 years ive been sewing. i have the first shirt i had made... i love it to death, and its so amazing what practice can do!

im sure everyone is like that though... you learn new techniques all of the time, and you can always think of new ways to improve. Sewing is so relaxing to me! :)