Thought About Conor Mcgregor's Opponents

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Take me to the Pilot, Mar 10, 2017.

1. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

Mayweather’s net worth is 700 million dollars – yes it’s happening but it shouldn’t be.

Hotwater

2. Orison

Orison my dog is full of stars Staff Member

dont really pay much attention to the fighting shit,. but i took may ko mcgre in the 2rnd and another bookie in the 3rd . over a month away, shit birds could get sucked into a jet engine by then...

3. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

My money is on mayweather and it should go something like this......................

[​IMG]

Hotwater

4. Take me to the Pilot

Take me to the Pilot Well-Known Member

I wouldn't be so sure about that.

If you saw the two of them on the street and didn't know them, you'd be more inclined to think Mcgregor would win. He's younger, bigger and is in better shape. He mightn't be as good with boxing dynamics (I wouldn't know), but he can punch harder and seems to have faster reflexes.

5. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

Anyone who knows MMA and Boxing understands McGregor doesn't stand a chance with boxing rules in effect.
    Mayweather didn't go undefeated because he's a pushover and McGregor is used to using 4oz flexible gloves, not 8 oz boxing gloves.

Hotwater

6. Take me to the Pilot

Take me to the Pilot Well-Known Member

I'll say one thing; most bookies seem far more confident that Mayweather will win the fight, than Mayweather himself! If you listen to the language Mayweather uses, it doesn't seem to suggest that he thinks that he'll definitely win.

I put €100 on McGregor.

7. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

Two 1 Million dollar bets have come into Vegas from high-rollers for Mayweather over McGregor,

You might want to rethink your position [​IMG]

Hotwater

8. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

I get the feeling there will be an upset. ;)

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I have not once heard anythjng Mayweather has said but I keep hearing that other wankers mouth flap, so I hope he gets his head punched in just to bring him back down to earth and reality.

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

But just because someone bets a million dollars doesnt mean they know who's going to win. Just means someone bet a million dollars in hopes they'll win.

Lol @ odds

11. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

There are people who bet and then there are high-rollers who have played the game for a long time and know when they see a sure-thing

Hotwater

12. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

This video is hilarious

https://youtu.be/o_4komVG47o

But I want Connor to win

1 person likes this.
  13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

And there's also people that bet and lose large amounts too. You see them in soprano episodes and they can't pay for the betting loans and then they gotta borrow more and soon enough you're sunk out in the ocean.

14. rollingalong

rollingalong bird eater Lifetime Supporter HipForums Supporter

this is random thoughts.....pretty much can post anything we want here dude....now shut up

15. Mallyboppa

Mallyboppa Nails Mc Fugger

Me Too !

16. Slipikins

Slipikins Well-Known Member

I originally thought because it was boxing that Mayweather would win since a lot of what McGregor does isn't allowed. Then they decided to use the smaller gloves which I think gives McGregor even more of a chance. Then I saw this video and I just want McGregor to win! <3

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kYFGuCc-58[/media]

1 person likes this.
  17. Slipikins

Slipikins Well-Known Member

This is actually pretty rare. Mayweather wins mostly on points, not KO.

18. Just over 12 hours to go

This has to be one of the most hyped up pieces of boolshit in boxing history

Having said that, not sure who will actually win

19. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

They're actually having trouble selling tickets at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas because their expensive so many folks are simply opting out
    and watching it on PPV for $99.95

Hotwater

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I wouldn't pay 100.bucks to watch it I'd go to the pub and spend 100 on piss