Those who prefer proud nympho sluts

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by CrazyGuy, Feb 21, 2019.

1. CrazyGuy

CrazyGuy Members

I love nympho slut women. I want the kind of women who wants gangbanged daily, and still needs sex 10 other times, who takes dick from several others daily. I want to taste cock and jizz on her breath, and when i go down on her. I want her to always be slick with jizz, holes always recently used. I want to walk into my house to see her being spit roasted on the coffee table, want to pound her as she sucks off other guys, or get sucked while others pound her. I want a girl who would come home with a fresh creampie, and want to sit on my face, and make me eat it. A woman who meeting for lunch comes in for a kiss and spits a load of cum she just sucked out of another guy into my mouth, along with her tongue. The kind of woman who will bring a woman over who needs a good dickin, for me and her other guys to gang bang. I want the kind of slut who is proud to take as many dicks as possible, and is raunchy, and a total freak.

Anyone else who is into total freaky slutty nympho gals?

I mean i am talking about the women who proudly will proclaim they love gangbangs and want them daily, and cannot get enough dick. The kind who want to be overflowing with jizz.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Fap Fap fap

3. Ohcanada18

Ohcanada18 Members

You’re looking for a unicorn...they don’t exist LOL