those waterglobe things..

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by PsychadellicSinatra, Feb 16, 2009.

1. I've seen those water globe things that u can water your plants w/ & noticed they look like they look somewhat bongish and was wondering if anyone else thought the same thing. Also, do you think there's anyway u could turn that into a bong (possibly just by adding another hole in the glass, which would be a pain in the ass)?

2. You can make anything into a bong if you know how to do it correctly. You'd only need a glass drill bit and it would be easy as pie to make into a bong.

3. Smokinjuana

Smokinjuana Member

I have one of those waterglobes, but the top is very small in diameter. And the glass itself is really thin, but if you took good care of it, it would work i guess

4. porkstock41

porkstock41 stay positive and love your life ~311

funny you should say that. my friends and i used to make bongs outta all kinds of stuff. we'd even joke around and point to random objects and say "want me to make a bong outta that?" "i'll make a bong out of that" "i'll fuckin make a bong outta you."

5. wonka816

wonka816 Oh Davey

i thought about it...theirs a few in my house(being used though) but the bottoms are round so you wouldnt be able to set it down without it sitting in something and yeah, the glass is very very thin. they do look pretty cool though so i might make one eventually