Those of you who have been to Amsterdam

Discussion in 'Amsterdam' started by bakin88, Feb 3, 2009.

1. bakin88

bakin88 Guest

I wonder if you can help me. It's not important but it has been annoying me for a while now, I just can't remember what the coffeeshop was called. I visited the Dam last august, it was awesome, the freedom to buy green without worry, is the best feeling ever!

Anyway, me and a few mates went on a walk from Dam square towards Central Station but we took a left before getting there and walked down a few side streets. We ended up in this cool coffeeshop with the big windows open and seats outside. I seem to remember a sort of green neon lighting or something green inside (was pretty stoned!) and trance music which was spinning me right out! As you walk in the counter is on the left and it's quite a long coffeeshop, but narrow. If you walk to the back of the coffeeshop there are really nice comfortable cushioned seats under the stairs and two square knee high tables.

There was also a crazy mofo of a tabby cat, running round, and as you go upstairs to the toilet, theres like a big round whole in the wall and some weird ass room in there, which i think was a room for the cat. There was also a small pub/bar opposite, which was showing the football, which my m8 could see us from, as he ws drinking and we were smoking!

any ideas of the coffeeshop im on about?

2. F Z

F Z Member

Sounds like De Kuil (420) to me

3. OneBrainCell

OneBrainCell Member

didnt know 420 has 2 floors! does it realy? been there only once!

it sound to me like Prix d amie but cant remember if any green neon lights outside!

4. DuckFace

DuckFace Member

Lost in Amsterdam?

5. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

Hey Bro you cant get lost in Ams its much the same as Dublin ?
    if you hit me up before the 30th april , myself and a frien are off to Ams for 3 days Q-Day ,

6. Maartje

Maartje Member

Well, my school is in Amsterdam and i go shopping in the city often, and I think i know wich one you mean, but i don't know the name eighter, if I'm in Amsterdam again I'll watch it for you :)