Thor's last great deed

Discussion in 'Pets and Animals' started by Tyrsonswood, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

That's quite understandable. You're doing an awesome job holding it together, Ty. Just go with what your body tells you to do. I'm sure it's thrilling just to have them with you again.

I do hope you will lay down and at least rest your body and your eyes for a little while even if you don't actually sleep.

2. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Well, dang Ty...you're "normal" after all. :) (Of course "normal" is also a word I use loosely from time to time.:D )

It would take a combination of thorazine and alcohol to get me to sleep had I gone through even part of what you've gone through.

3. Aerianne

For you, Ty -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SiylvmFI_8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SiylvmFI_8

4. Spectacles

Spectacles My life is a tapestry Lifetime Supporter

Thanks Aerianne. That song always gets to me.

5. Aerianne

There are just so many lines in it that seem apropos...

6. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I found Lil'Girl today... She was under the alter and had no fire injury so she just passed out with smoke inhalation. Not that there is a good way to die but smoke inhalation is painless you end up just going to sleep. I dug her out from beneath the frozen rubble and put her on the alter. I smoothed her fur, held her and cried. She was my little kitkit...

7. Spectacles

So sorry to hear this Ty. :love: :grouphug: RIP Lil'Girl. :bigcry:

8. Aerianne

Oh, Ty...no words for this sweet sorrow... :grouphug:

9. Marebare

Marebare Member

I only just found this thread and I have read all the posts. I'm so sorry Ty. This is such a terrible nightmare. I know you don't know me but I have seen your posts in many many threads. My prayers go out to you. Stay strong and take it day by day. Only time will heal this one. Sorry again. Very Sorry.

10. Tyrsonswood

Lil'Boy was found today... He fell asleep with smoke inhalation right under "Daddy's" chair in the studio. Being deaf he would have been at a great disadvantage, he had no idea what happened to him. ​

His body was too frozen in place for me to put him with his sister on the altar.​

[​IMG]

11. Aerianne

Damn it!!! No one should have to go through this!!!

May the gods continue to give you strength my brother, Tyr's son.

12. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

There are no words for me to say to help you.

I wish that there were.

You and your babies are in my thoughts.

Take care of you!

13. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

for the time that they were with you, you gave your animals a loving and caring home

14. Tyrsonswood

I took the Koa and his kitties over to the Humane Society today to have their bodies cremated. While I was waiting outside I looked up to the north sky to see a Bald Eagle fly towards me, turn and fly off to the west...

I am having Koa and the Kitties cremated as a group and I will get the ashes back in a black urn....

15. Aerianne

The Western Portal of Death and Rebirth. Very cool.

16. Maelstrom

Maelstrom Banned

I remember reading somewhere that four of your precious kitties died in a fire. So sad. I honestly feel more sad about animal deaths than human deaths. Animals are simply more loving and can actually love unconditionally unlike humans.

17. Tyrsonswood

Quite!

Final count was one dog and 6 kittys from that fire... I saved the crow, Erin, and Spooky got out by himself.

18. Aerianne

[​IMG]

19. Spectacles

May they all rest in peace. :grouphug: :love:

20. Tyrsonswood

Lil'Boy saw him first, wandering lost and confused, across the grassy field. Thor stirred as Lil'Boy went to investigate the newcomer. Since all are equal and healed in Summerland he showed no fear of Spooky, his abuser in real life, walked up to him and rubbed faces... as kitties do, all old hurts and fears forgotten.

Magick and Raith, the two that had been here in Summerland the longest and knew Spooky well, run to his side, welcoming him to this new place where old hurts are healed... old aggressions forgotten.

Koa and Thor, tails wagging, greeted Spooky next with a nudge from each. Oak and Ash stop playing and join Lil'Girl and Hawthorn as they all gather around Spooky... not having seen him in ages. Mr. Jera walks up last with his great golden fur coat, Mr. Alexander Spots, the starling, perched on his back, and asks, "What news from the world? What has happened since we've been here and what of Tryson, our human, will he be here soon?"

Spooky the Ninja Cat (retired) passed at 8:30 this morning from old age and a long illness. He's gone from this world now but restored in Summerland. Fur sleek and glossy black, as it once was. He's at peace now with no need to be mean to the other kitties anymore...

Speed of the Gods, to you Spooky... You are missed.

Erin, ZaKitteth, and I.

Running Horse likes this.