Thongs

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by maryjaneguitargurl, Jun 5, 2004.

1. maryjaneguitargurl

maryjaneguitargurl I am just like you.

I dont wear them but if you do how can you stand them up ur ass?

peace chickens

Alice in SC likes this.
  2. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

i dont wear them either and everyone is like OMG how can you not wear them? well my friends, i have mor eimportant umm...stuff to spend my money on. haha

3. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

I wear g-strings, which are so much better cuz there's not friggin an inch of fabric up my ass:p I like em, they're veddy veddy comfy, unless your cruel friend decides to test your limits by giving you a a wedgie while wearing one...Owey...

4. prairiepixie

prairiepixie Member

~*eeeewwwww... never been able to figure out how to wear the thong/g-string aka *anal floss* ~ sorry! maybe my butt is just too voluptuously cavernous or something but they are just NOT comfy for this lil lady ~ its probably an aquired taste.... heehee!*

5. Muzz

Muzz Member

I can't understand what the obsession is with them. They just make women look like sluts. If you wear thongs and call it comfortable, stop fooling yourself -- if you want comfort, don't wear anything.

6. DandelionPrincess

DandelionPrincess Member

I second that! going comando is the best...i mean girls think guys like a g-string or whatever, but from my experience seems like the surprise of no underwear under the skirt is a nicer surprise...

Harry7272 and Iowaboi like this.
  7. LMoffet1

LMoffet1 Member

when I first started wearing them, I hated them, but you get used to them after a while if you're persistent. I don't really like going without for some reason.

8. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

Only if you let someone see you in one! :p Aw not really though, it's mainly dependent on the individual woman and her attitude.

Wearing nothing is definitely most comfortable, but I wear jeans a lot and rarely wash them every time before I wear them. Plus, denim isn't very soft. Panties can be cute and comfortable regardless of whether they're thongs or not. It IS possible to find thongs comfortable without fooling one's self. Just something to get used to. Like socks.

9. mick_jagger_is_so_hi

mick_jagger_is_so_hi Member

thongs can be OK. I dont find them ucomterble although I am slowly moving back to wearing panties. They are just..... prettier!!

10. beatlerific

beatlerific not like other girls

uhh, thongs are actually cheaper than regular underwear if you get them at the right places.

i wear them because regular underwear has too much coverage and it bothers me a whoooole lot. i used to hate thongs until i got used to them. now, i hate regular panties with a passion. thongs are more comfortable but that's just for me.

11. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

I don't like the sumo warrior look...

but i've worn them a few times and nop, not for me to wear everyday, only when I feel i have to wear them. which is very rare.

12. indigorainhemp

indigorainhemp Member

Camando is the best ,,however certain pants/skirts I wear a thong.
    I get the cotton low riders that actually have 1-2 inches of fabric for the butt area. If I wear regular undies,,I get a big ol' wad of fabric up my butt,,,they pull and tug,,gotta fix them all the time,,I hate it. So I'd rather have 1-2 inches of fabric up there then a big wad of fabric. Not to mention the ones I buy do not go all the way up your crack,, just kinda rests on top of the crack! LOL

13. PuZuZu

PuZuZu Member

i have 'granny underwear', its not lame its just basically smaller sized joe boxer lined underwears. all black, some grey. boring sports fad i dove into probably in 6th grade and haven't needed a change in fashion. but if i find a desperate need i'll probably go g-string.... be fun.

14. WaitingForTheSun

WaitingForTheSun Member

I don't feel it. Hmm strange. I wonder why I don't. Does anyone else feel them? Is this normal?

15. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

Yea im a g-string girl.

Its mostly because of two reasons, on wearing nickers gives me a hot bum and i get sweaty, and secondly nickers clump up when you run and jump about as much as i do and you end up wit ha super painfull weggie.
    Thongs are ok if the back part is small enough but i agree they can be uncomfortable because it is a wedge of fabric up ya bum.
    G-strings are basically unnoticable when i wear them personally. i forget i have them on.
    I dont want to go commando because i do get disscharge and thats to me is disgusting because i dont wash my trousers after every time i wear them because thats dumb.
    And as far and thongs and g-strings looking "sluty" is concerned. Surely that view is all down to the connotations that society places upon underwear like that? When the Bikini was first releaced in france it was shockingly risque and to be seen in one was seen as degrading. Now look at us! Bikinis are great because they allow you to be covered in the places you want to be covered and yet fell free at the same time.
    I dont view thongs or g-strings as slutty at all.

Sagewynd likes this.
  16. torz

torz Member

dont be such a dick, you cant sterio-type and judge people based on what they wear, that like me calling you a townie just cus you wear a tracksuit.

i wear thongs & g-string, they are so comphy, i go comando sometimes but there are times when you cant. big pants just anoy me, they pull up my crack and the elastic anogys me on my bum. i prefer to wear g-strings they are more comfortable.

saying someone is a slag just cus they wear thongs is a terible thing to say, its what feels right for the person.

17. mellimel19

mellimel19 Member

Personally, I can't do the thong/g-string thing. Too uncomfortable for me, and as someone so elegantly put it earlier, I think my cheeks are a little too voluptuous for those kinds of undies. I love the underoo/boy shorts style. They come in some really cute styles and designs, give good coverage and support, and usually sit pretty low, so you don't have to worry about them sticking up in the back of your pants.

18. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

i wear em every once in a while. i hate the feeling of sweaty undies up my ass, so if i wear a thong/g-string that feeling is eliminated................

19. Audrey

Audrey Banned

i wear them sometimes, in a really, really short skirt, but most times i skip the undercrackers altogether

20. RaZoRblAdEKiSsEs

RaZoRblAdEKiSsEs Member

i wear them because they are comfortable and easier to put on then regular underwear...