Thoghts about the conception "taxpayers"

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by wolf_at_door, Apr 7, 2007.

1. wolf_at_door

wolf_at_door Senior Member

I have just realized that I have made a terrible mistake.

I have once said: "Halliburton and the oil companies have made a great plan. They let the taxpayers pay, so they're free of worries about whether their investments fail - they let the taxpayers pay.

But now I'm sitting here, realizing how wrong it is to mention the taxpayers as the victims... By saying such is the same as to accept that only the taxpayers owe our democracy... as like saying that the voice of those who simply are too poor to be able to be taxpayers are non-existing in our socalled democratic consciousness - and have got no equal right with the taxpayers in a democracy. The only victims are the Iraqi people and the lowest social class in America. from West Virginia or sowhat... So the real argumentation should have been:

"Halliburton and the oil companies have made i great plan. They let the Iraqis and poor americans pay with blood, so they're free of worries about whether their investments fail - they let the the working class pay."

love,
    wolf.

2. Deus Ex Cirrhosis

Deus Ex Cirrhosis Deadbeat

Thank you for that mostly useless post.