This would be the most embarrasing thing I could think of...

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by SuperAspie, Aug 20, 2005.

1. SuperAspie

SuperAspie Banned

Hey all. I'm gunna get right to the point instead of turning this into a post that takes an hour to read.

I'm a virgin and my penis curves about one inch to the left. The curving starts about half way up my shaft. When I am going to have sex for the first time, when I pull out my penis will the girl be like "Woah, I wasn't expecting that," and back out? I can see this happening especialy easy if the girl is a virigin. A curved penis will be the last thing she expects, and she may be really turned off by it.

How much of an effect with this have on my social life? Any responses would be SO appreciated.

2. lk_twst

lk_twst Member

hey man some chicks might dig it, i really dont think that it would frighten many but im not a chick and i dont have a vagina so i dont really know

3. Jack-a-Roe

Jack-a-Roe Member

if she is a virgin she will be too worried about herself not focusing as much on you. She may be thinking its a plus dependin on how it feels....if she digs you enough to have sex with you in the first place it shouldn't be a big deal if she is in it for love

4. benj

benj Member

Hey dude, sounds like you may have Peyronie's disease. It may or may not affect your being able to have intercourse. You can Google this up and find out all about it and what can or cannot be done about it. You may want to see a urologist about it, as it's not such an uncommon problem in men.

5. Biggen

Biggen Banned

Superaspie, I have read in anumber of places that pretty much every guy has some sort of curve or twist in their johnson. Some are more pronounced than others.

I don't think you have anything to worry about really. Eh, maybe one or two girls might get weird about it. Move on and find one who's a little more accepting.

You could probably do a bit of research on this, to ease your mind a bit. Google the words "curved penis" and see what happens.

Hope this helps, dude.

6. greengoddess

greengoddess Nature Freak!

I'm positive dude girls will be just fine with how it looks. if they're not then they are shallow and you don't want to be sleeping with them anyways.

much love to ya,
    Hollie*

7. DirtyVibe

DirtyVibe Member

Uhm, a girl usually doesn't care how attractive a penis is. It can curve whichever way, but as long as it pleasures her, it's beautiful :) . "I find your vagina terribly unattractive because one lip curves a little to the right. I will not enter! "

8. SuperAspie

SuperAspie Banned

I have googled "curved penis" before. I heard about that disease, but the person who was talking about it said that it's a possibility, but unlikely. She said it's normal for a guys penis to be curved, and it's probably not the disease, but it is just a slim chance that it is.

Remeber everyone, I'm 13 and am having the absolute shit scared outta me with this talk of the disease. When I first read about the disease I dismissed it over time, which I admit was through denial, and looking at the facts (probablity, etc.).

Now here's something as embarassing as it gets. I'm just gunna say it.

After my first masturbation-induced orgasm, I started masturbating VERY frequently. Over time my penis curved more and more with each time I masturbated. I noticed that when I masturbate I use my right hand and push my penis to the left slightly as I rub the shaft. I believe that after doing this so frequently, my penis had been pushed in to the position by me forcing it that way so often, and stayed that way. Like when you open a paper-back books cover. It's always hard to keep open at first, but once you have read it for a while it has been permanatly bent to stay open easier because you frequenlt applied force to it for long periods of time.

Am I spinning stories to keep myself from being horrified, or is what I said above possible?

9. icedteapriestess

icedteapriestess linguistic freak

Sweetheart, remember how when you were a kid your Mom would say "Don't make that face.. it's going to stay that way". She lied... your face won't stay that way. Guess what? Same thing applies to your dick.

I have never met a dick that was perfectly straight and balanced. Every single one has some sort of lean or tilt to it. You and your curved dick are perfectly normal.

If you are stressing about it, go see a doctor to rule out this "disease" you are in a twitch about.... but i would wager heavily that you are totally healthy in that aspect.

10. SuperAspie

SuperAspie Banned

You just saved me from about passing out from anxiety! [​IMG]

You see, I have Aspergers Syndrome Disorder. One of the symptoms of aspergers is anxiety. I have the equivelant anxiety a person with sever anxiety disorder on a daily basis due to the smallest things. I was literally driving myself to the point of not being able so stpeak from anxiety.

I know, I suddenly seem very exagerated after one person reasures me, but I'm not exagerating. Thank you, and everyone else who responded to this thread! Including the guy who alerted me about the disease. I really do appreciate that you cared enough to tell me that my health may be in danger.

11. DirtyVibe

DirtyVibe Member

My dick is perfectly straight with no curve.. Problem? :D

12. tommyboy487

tommyboy487 Member

Hey Mr virgin..

believe it or not most girls have curved vaginas so...
    SAFE:H

HAhahaha

13. DirtyVibe

DirtyVibe Member

most girls also have one titty thats bigger than the other.. that kinda ruined boobs for me :(

14. Wetbikerider

Wetbikerider Member

some penis curve to the right or left or up some down . no difrent that toes . fingers. etc etc.

15. Wetbikerider

Wetbikerider Member

really it was messure with a laser device and it was perfect straight within a million of a thousand of a MM . i bet they can be even used to cut perfect tools with it.

16. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

I have never met a penis I didn't like...period.

17. Precision

Precision Member

Start jacking off with your other hand dude, it works [​IMG]

18. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

well, my penis is perfect..:p

19. Wetbikerider

Wetbikerider Member

he said perfectly straight wish is imposible even if it was solid steel.

20. wonderingguy

wonderingguy Member

im pretty sure most penis's are curved, mine is curved up a little bit, its normal.