This... will... make sense even for the connasseur of verbatum..........Believe...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by GUELFLING, Jun 20, 2020.

1. GUELFLING

GUELFLING Members

This was,for us,the most intense and facinating journeys for the mind ever known to and for mankind!!!
    I have found a one word response to all who are searching for the meaning of life!!!!!
    I will never tell all,but one single word to believe in.
    Shrouded in mystery,the words put together,tell an indestructable, and bulletproof realization for what that word was to be.So a sentence broken provides meaningless bubbles of worded structures to captivate the mind.We do this alot!!!There is no need to feel threatened in any way."We Have Come In Peace", and transactions between your planet,your solar systems and mine.
    I am of Guelfling blood and have shared a certain interest in your world since a thought vibration dusted the books cover and made visible...The Signs Which Correlate,the existence of not only intelligent life on other worlds,but your neighbours. Closer than you would ever think possible, or even would notice if looking right at us?
    With the ability to separate ourselves thousands of times.We have this ability thru Karmatic roundness as well as third eye vision,which controls and sees the path of true destiny child,yes we are talking about the unforgettable yellow brick road here!!!.
    To have the hounor to meet everyone is a true blessing!!!
    Thank you for the tea!!!

Last edited: Jun 20, 2020
    DrRainbow likes this.
  2. DrRainbow

DrRainbow Ambassador of Love

Hello. :)

3. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to HIP :)

DrRainbow likes this.
  4. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Kill kill the gelfling.....

But .....welcome the gelfling first.....