This website offends me

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Pressed_Rat, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Just need your phone account number and date of birth to get access to your bank account

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I use paypal. :)

3. themnax

themnax Senior Member

thanx to equafax. buuut i'm pretty sure my phone account, which i haven't used for more then a year, on account of not having had a phone for at least that long, isn't floating around out there, and i think i've rebooted my bank account since then. (and have never banked on line).

(not that i'm assuming anyone is ever safe)

4. Eavesdrop

Eavesdrop Member

Pressed_Rat as we have all heard, comes in waves. That's a lie. These aren't waves; they are tsunamis or gargantuan freight trains that ram into your very soul from nowhere. It feels as if someone has sucked out everything you have - your guts, your heart, your oxygen, your entire being. And you never know when that tsunami or train will hit you again, and you live in fear of that.

5. themnax

themnax Senior Member

we do?
    to p.r. i would say, well, you're here aren't you?
    is this the only place that you do exist?
    like some disembodied spirit that only lives on the internet?
    (my mind works in mysterious and frequently somewhat outside the box ways)
    i mean, i consider possibilities that someone else might disregard as fantasies, and to me it makes perfect logic to do this,
    because just because there are infinity minus one other possibilities, doesn't mean, outside of what scientific method can discover,
    any one of those infinite possibilities, is just as likely as every infinite other of them.