This system sucks

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Super_Grrl, Jan 24, 2005.

1. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

I'm at school right now, in the "mac" computer lab because the GOOD computer labs are all filled with classes. What really sucks is that they close an entire computer lab for a class with maybe 10 people...so all those other, good computers can't get used. I mean, I just wanted to sit there and hang out with you guys..but instead I got booted next door to the mac lab, which is a system that REALLY sucks and is totally slow. Bleh. :mad:

2. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

thank you for playing with us though, we would have missed you otherwise. Macs or not.

3. guitarslinger

guitarslinger Schwa

take what you can get

4. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Awww feelin' the love over here...unless you're being sarcastic :( That would make me sad!
    :(

5. crummyrummy

no sarcasm. if you want you can send some love back. I am still a needy heartbroken man.

6. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Sorry I doubted you over there hon. Damn me and my ubersuspicion that no one ever likes me lol *******lotsa love for ya******* :D:D:D

7. crummyrummy

*beams* thank you. where is you?

8. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

atleast you can still post....i'd miss the mid-day chats with ya:)

9. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Where is I? In the bowels of Niagara Falls *evil laugh*

10. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Fitzy you're such a sweetheart :D How's your day going?

11. crummyrummy

strange place for a mac lab.

12. fitzy21

meh, its alright, we just had our microwave taken away...someone snitched on us. but otherwise, i'm having a good day so far. though, my 3rd roomate spilled leather luster on the blue carpet:mad: then i gotta go to the infirmary to get the results of my MRI i had done.

but anyways, hows your day going?:D

13. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Strange place for a lot of things, including the asbestos they're removing. *eek* lol we're all gonna die!!

14. crummyrummy

dont worry, its a lingering death.

15. MamaTheLama

MamaTheLama Too much coffee

Macs are pppeeeerrtttyyyy

16. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

You got ratted out for a microwave? Really now, who does that? Especially to Fitzy..want me to kick their asses? I mean, it's not like you had a weirdo buddy burner or something! Is this the new blue carpet you JUST got?? Already destroyed? Oh dear...I hope it wasn't too expensive. Good luck with your results :D:D *good vibes for ya*

It's ok here, I have a doc's appt too! At one, so I'm killin' time. Then I have class until four, then I'm off to the gym... I'm trying really hard to get rid of my ugly flab haha but it seems like the moment I say something like that, I start eating worse than before!
    :rolleyes: It's freezing here...I'm still wearing my hat and scarf!

17. fitzy21

i'll tell you more about my school and its fucked rules later...i have class soon. but yea, somebody snitched. pisses us off. and yea, this is the new blue carpet we got on saturday. not destroyed, but has 2 black streaks on it that are pretty annoying. it wasn't that expensive, like $22, but still...brand new rug:(

i hope you doc appointment goes well. i hope my MRI doesn't come back with anythign bad, i had it done on my brain...soooo:confused:, hopefully nothing bad. i have to start going to the gym again. after i got kicked off the swim team, i haven't done anything for working out and that was abotu a month ago, so gotta get back in shape. but i hope your working out gets you what you want.

18. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

ummm....my favourite? lol dammit I wouldn't be surprised. This school sucks lol I'm surprised it's not just hollow aluminium siding or something...cos they like to scam us out of our money and then not even let it benefit us! (what are they, the GOVERNMENT or something? lol might as well be)