This sucks..

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by May Aizelle, Jun 1, 2006.

1. May Aizelle

May Aizelle Member

so as if we hadnt already lost enough of our class, we just lost another classmate.. and this one Im actually taking harder than expected, he was so awesome and he got along with everyone and now he's gone and Im just not grasping it.. Im still expecting us all to go camping for STPR this weekend.. and he's not going to be there and its just.. its not gonna feel right :( this really sucks...

2. YouWantFriesWithThat

YouWantFriesWithThat Member

:-( what happened?

3. May Aizelle

May Aizelle Member

Vic and his friend Frank were in the process of moving into a new apartment and some drunk ass hole ran into them and it was a pretty messed up wreck and they were both killed but the driver of the other vehicle lived.. that has me so fucking pissed off it just doesnt make sense...

4. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

I've had 9 of my classmates die in the last 2 or 3 years. We always lose 1 a year....or more. It's a sad, sad thing. Especially since the one(s) that died weren't responsible for the wreck. :( Sorry.

5. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I lose about five people I know every year. My county has the highest rate of DUI in the state.

6. May Aizelle

May Aizelle Member

well I got word that Frank didnt make it either, so now thats 5 friends that Ive lost in 2006 alone and its only June... this is REALLY sucking