This stuff is serious, DO NOT FUCK AROUND!

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by Tokapelli, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Tokapelli

Tokapelli Member

I had my first experience with Mescalito this weekend. It is an amazing and powerful plant, and it was the most amazing night of my life and the most terrifying night of my life at the same time. We went into it with the upmost respect. They say that he (Mescalito) either accepts you or rejects you, that its not compatible with everybody. I did it with 2 friends and my girlfriend, and my girlfriend seriously freaked out. She started thinking that we had been there for days and that she was starving to death. She thought we all knew what was going on, that we had turned against her trying to keep her there against her will. Then the scariest thing ive ever seen happened, she fell from a balcony about 15 ft high. I thought i just watched her die, I have never been so scared in my life. I ran down stairs as fast as i could, she was bleeding all over the place. I got her into the bathroom and wiped away some blood trying to find out where it was coming from, and at this point the cactus has me in its grips as well of course, this would have been intense anyway but deep in an altered state, well obviously i was freaking out. She was only bleeding from her chin, so that was a good sign but i still felt like she needed medical attention. She started screaming, trying to pull my hair out, throwing stuff around tearing the blinds off the windows. I was trying to get her mom on the phone when she ran out the front door, still covered in blood, still screaming at the top of her lungs, half naked. It was about 3 in the morning and very cold and raining. Of course at that point my friends did what i probably would have done, they told me they were sorry but we were locked out. She ran to the neighbors house beating on their door screaming for help, to them it probably looked like was trying to kill her. A guy came out with a basebal bat, and he was about to crack my head open with it. I told him that we needed a phone but he wouldnt help. I followed her down the street trying to cover her with my hoody, she was screaming, but she was screaming some very deep stuff, it didnt sound like it was even her anymore. Finally a cop drove by (never thought i would say that lol) and i flagged him down. He called an ambulance, she was trying to attack everybody so they had to strap her down and sedate her, she was either going to hurt herself or somebody else, when her mom got there (she had been screaming for her mother all night) she tried to bite her. They put her in the ambulance and put me in handcuffs, thats what i get for staying with her and trying to help. So then shes in an ambulance that smells like death, with people that she has never seen before, i told them that she needed me to be with her but they were only worried about arresting me. She said later that she felt like she was in the ambulance for days, still starving to death. She said they kept tightening her restraints because she was getting skinnier and skinnier. Throuout the trip, she siad Mescalito was talking to her through different people. She said he spoke to her through me, through the men in the ambulance. He kept telling her that she was making it harder than it needed to be, he kept telling her to just let go, stop fighting it. So she said she did, she realized that the men in the ambulance were starving too, and instead of fighting them she decided to help them, and let them eat her to survive. She said she felt them eating her, she gave herself away, she let go of herself to help these men she had never even met before. She had a crazy night, shes actually pretty lucky to be alive but she doesnt regret it. She said it was exaclty what needed to happen to her to help her finally let go. She felt like she died and was reborn.

Meanwhile im in the back of the cop car on my way to jail. I felt like i had supernatural powers. I felt like i could read minds, and make stuff happen with my own mind. I told the cop to slow down, somethig was going to happen. He just looked at me like i was crazy but i told him again that he really should slow down. A few minutes later two cars collided head on at about 40 mph about 12 inches away from my face, the cop missed the accident by inches. We were so close that it took me a few minutes to realize that we missed the crash, i thought we were in it. Both of the vehicles were completly shredded, the looked like shredded pop cans on the street. From the looks of the vehicles I thought everybody in those cars would be dead for sure, but they all walked out, they looked like zombies but they were alive. When i got to jail they gave me the paperwork to fill out for processing, i could barely even write my name. I flipped the paper over and started drawing, and i drew some pretty cool stuff, even the cop complimented it. Despite being in jail, i was still having an amazing trip. I felt like i could see right thru everybody, see the kind of person they were, i felt like I was getting inside of their head, making them do things. I looked in the mirror and i had this look of strenght and knowledge in my eyes. I bailed myselft out and spent the rest of the night and most of the following day in the hopsital, still tripping when i got there. My girlfreind is okay, shes having a litte trouble integrating her expereince though.

I decided that if i ever do this again, i need to do it with a shaman. This stuff is real, and its not for everybody. If you havnt tried it yet, be very carefull if you do. Does anybody know were i could find a good San Pedro shaman thats not in it for the money?

2. Tokapelli

Tokapelli Member

I dont think she should ever do it again, she doesnt feel like she should either. But personally, I cannot ingnore what i saw, and what i felt, it is real. I feel like i have an obligation to explore this more, to get to know Mescalito. I wont do it again without a shaman though. I just dont know how i will find one. With all the other "coincidences" surrounding this experience though, i wont be suprised if i just accidentally meet a shaman pretty soon.

3. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

that's one hell of a story! i started smelling BS at the 2nd paragraph though...

4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

That is a pretty crazy story, San Pedro can be powerful.

It's better suited for a day trip in my experience.

5. raven~song

raven~song Member

Now that's what I'd call an intense trip! Holy shit haha
    But ya I wouldn't be too surprised if you did randomly meet a shaman! Synchronistic events are really trippy that way haha
    And even if you don't maybe someone who's really experienced with psychedelics will come into your life randomly and allow you the opportunity to explore it again under less 'chaotic' circumstances!:)

6. Tokapelli

Tokapelli Member

^ lol, belive me or not Porkstock41, all of that is real. Why would i make up some crazy bs like that? for the recognition of a bunch of people on the internet i dont even know? My life is not that sad. The cop got the crash footage with his dashboard cam, my girlfriend has a hospital bill that will probabaly be over $10,000, i have court on the 21st and an ingestion charge to prove it.

7. porkstock41

what exactly were you charged with? i didn't know you could be charged with ingestion only...

8. Shivaya

Shivaya Y'a rien de trop beau pour la classe ouvrière.

Seriously though? Seriously?

How much did you give her? How much did you take?

9. junglejack

junglejack aiko aiko

Carlos Castanada would be proud- - the howling wolf gave you the opportunity "to see" > A Yaqui Way of Knowledge.

10. porkstock41

GTFO of here! you're not supposed to read stuff like this:sunny:

11. Tokapelli

Tokapelli Member

Seriously. I actually started reading that book by Casteneda, A yaqui way of knowledge about 45 minutes before my buddy offered me some san pedro for my birthday. Thats what i was talking about when i mentioned all the other "coincidences" surrounding this experience, even before it happened. I had never done any research on cactus or anything, which for me is kinda weird cuz im really interested in entheogenic plants. My mom got me that Casteneda book, and about 45 minutes after i started reading and thought to myself i would like to try it i get a message from my buddy offering me some. Coincidences? I dont belive in them anymore. This stuff is crazy, its real, its very powerful, i would like to get to know him more but with extreme caution, you have to be really comfortable with yourself i think for this, I think you aslo should be very experienced with other phsychedelics too. I really think that my expereinces with dmt helped prepare me for this, i might have freaked out too without that under my belt.

12. porkstock41

i might freak out too if my gf fell 15 ft and busted her chin and ran bleeding down the street waking the neighborhood, i get arrested, and i was tripping...regardless of prior experience.

i'll be trying mescaline this weekend i think. hopefully my trip is a little less eventful than yours.

13. Tokapelli

Tokapelli Member

Also, she didnt purge. We all purged within an hour of drinking it, we invited it as weve been taught to do with ayahuasca. She did not invite the purge, she fought it, so this obviously made her expereince way more intense.

14. Shivaya

Shivaya Y'a rien de trop beau pour la classe ouvrière.

Hahaha don't worry buddeh :)
    I hope I get to read about yours after the weekend!

15. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

There was your problem, you didn't prepare for the experience. Especially when getting others involved you should really invest some time to learn about the plant/chemical you are going to consume.

16. Tokapelli

Tokapelli Member

^ She didnt prepare, i was deffintely prepared. What i meant is that prior to reading that book i had never done any research on it, after my buddy offered it to me i did as much research on it as possible before i did it. And i really had an awesome experience, despite not knowing for sure if my girlfriend was going to live thru the night ( and not just some chick we are pretty serious living together and have been for a while, i do consider her my life partner), despite spending the rest of my trip at jail and the hospital ( i was still tripping nuts even after i got out of jail) i had an awesome trip. I can only imagine how awesome it would have been if i could have just chilled and listened to music like we planned, lol, but it had to happen this way. I couldnt have learned that lesson any other way. What i realized is that while i thought my deepest fear about this was something like that happenig to me, it was 100 times worse watching somebody important to me go thru it.

17. Tokapelli

Tokapelli Member

oh yea and about the dose, im not totally sure my buddy that knows way more than me brewed it. I think it was the equivilent of 12-18 inches of some pretty thick San Pedro. like i said though, she didnt purge, we did. That was siginificant because she wasnt only fighting the urge to purge, her ego was fighting the experience all toghether, she had to go thru all that before she could really let go.

18. sheepie

sheepie Member

how much did you take?

19. Tokapelli

Tokapelli Member

it was somewhere between 12-18 inches of san pedro, but its pretty hard to judge the dose on it unless you extract it from what i hear. Like i said though, she didnt purge like we did, so she was probably tripping way harder than us.

20. Omacatl

Omacatl Senior Member

castaneda was a hack. don't bother taking such good fiction seriously, it ruins the fun and you are going to make yourself into a fool. Good books, but trust me less fact mostly fiction..if any truth to at all. It's possible he was intentionally distorting the truth... who knows. I loved to read them but I never took it seriously. The only one with any useful information is "The Art of Dreaming."

San Pedro is a powerful catalyst for long-term changes in consciousness. Ive seen people go over the deep end with it and change their life, quit hard drugs, drinking ect. You can't really just haphazardly approach it.

As for finding a San Pedro shaman who is authentic and wont charge an exorbitant fee for some westernized workshop bs...good luckuck. Nowadays the true way of the San Pedro mesa, is disappearing. Many of the authentic shamans practice a watered-down christianized version of the old ritual , and don't use much san pedro..certainly not enough for all to feel a visionary dose.