this sensation i always get

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by kissin_the_clouds, May 29, 2004.

1. kissin_the_clouds

kissin_the_clouds Member

hey old crone and everybody!

well I am wondering what this feeling i get is...

its always around my face or head. like between my eyes has the strongest feeling. like when someone comes close to me, or how if i go close to someone with my face looking at theirs..iit gets all like tingly or something..sometimes it can be too much of a feeling. Like surges of energy or something.

like the other day, we were watching a movie and i had a feeling that my friend was looking at me (she was sitting beside me) and it felt like she was comming closer but she wasnt really moving..and i felt something...her energy?

im not sure..can someone help me explain this? thankyou

2. PamTSE

PamTSE Member

Hi:) The tingling between the eyes is a classic sign of your third eye(basically a psychic eye) being active....usually right betweent he eyebrows...it feels like a tingling or like a pulsating...as far as your skin on yoru face doing the same thing, it does sound like maybe you are very sensitive to energy, thus you're feeling it there too..... Just my thoughts:)

Blessings,
    Pam

3. kissin_the_clouds

kissin_the_clouds Member

I did some research on it...I never really knew what to look for though.

thanks for your thoughts..does anyone else get this?

4. Tamee

Tamee naked

yeah, I get that thing between my eyes. it used to have more of an affect on me, but now it's not that strong.

5. kissin_the_clouds

kissin_the_clouds Member

tamee: hi,yeah sometimes its really strong,and not noticable..depends for me.

michael: people im fond of? what do you mean?

sorry i took so long to get back to you guys!

6. Chodpa

Chodpa Senior Member

sounds like you're very aware. it's really important when one is so aware that they keep developing awareness and not try to squelch the awareness to make life easier instead. whatever religion you are, it's good to use its techniques for psychic protection. for instance xtians have the rosary, buddhists their mantras, and so on. good to take up a practice so that one isn't drained by others. but it sounds like you're very developed on the awareness body level which shows previous consciousness work. again, keep it growing and don't sell out to inertia.

7. kissin_the_clouds

kissin_the_clouds Member

MICHAEL: O ok i kno what you mean..hehe.i noticed around babies im very sensitive....and my mother. My mother was my6 first experience that i can recall.

CHODPA: Well im born buddhist..and i follow that mostly. i have no idea what to call myself...but yeah. i dont know how to protect myself..Well thanks for the input.

I have another question what, is this feeling used for? is it just your third eye working?

8. kissin_the_clouds

kissin_the_clouds Member

thankyou for all your input i apreciate it.. ;)