This must have been asked about 38,791 times

Discussion in 'Pure Bull' started by bird_migration, Apr 26, 2007.

1. So I will ask it for the 38,792th time.

2. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

3. Lady Neko

Lady Neko Member

yes i quite agree sir robin. 42.

4. short-man420

short-man420 Member

i have the feeling that time was wasted on figuring out numbers

cuz i don't see a question..

5. bird! :D i missed you! where are you?

6. At first I thought who the hell are you. Then I looked in your gallery and I immediately noticed. Damn girl, you should have told me about your new hipname. ;)

At the moment I am back in the Netherlands, just arrived two days ago.
    Been also to India again. :D

How are you doing yourself, beautiful young lady?

7. :D thats awesome! for how long were you in india?? you need to post some photos, you know.. :)

im pretty good, now that spring has come. :) im probably gonna spend the day by the river with some friends. you have to tell me everything about the trip.

8. I spend about 3 months in India and Bangladesh after visiting South-East Asia.
    Most of the time in India I spend in the Northeast and North; Assam, Meghalaya, Tripura, Sikkim.

You have a long time to listen to everything? ;)

9. oh yes. :) really, i wanna hear everything about it. what you've seen, where you had the best time, people you met...

10. Really, it is too much to talk about everything. Actually, if people ask me here how it was I say something like 'éxcellent' (in Dutch ofcourse) and then I can not seem to find anything interesting to say.

What I mean is that it is quite impossible to tell anything, let alone everything. It is something you have to experience.
    The shorter you go away for holidays or travelling, the more you have to tell when you come back home. Paradoxal true.
    I can tell some stories and quotes about what happened, but that does not do justice to the experience. I hope that made sense.

11. of course it makes sense. :) its usually like that when you have some amazing experience or something that cant be described with words. it wouldnt be that beautiful and special if you could completely verbalise it.

12. Exactly!
    So when are we going to travel in India together? ;)

13. i dont know, when do you want to travel to india again? :tongue:

14. Probably at the end of this year. :birds:
    Well, at least I will travel somewhere, but it might be India again as well. :)

15. you should just go south-east and youll meet me somewhere. :D

16. You should come north-west then so we can meet somewhere in the middle, like Prague or Vienna. :D

17. :D well thats not a bad idea, since its pretty close to both of us. then what are we gonna do? :eek:

18. Hitchhike to India from there. Or buy an old van and travel throughout Europe. Or hang around and play music. Or make sweet love. Or get enlightened whilst smoking a spliff. Or watch ants doing whatever they do. Or fly to the nearest galaxy. Or discuss Plato and Aristotle. Or.... ;)

19. ChiefCowpie

ChiefCowpie hugs and bugs

20. then its a deal. :D
    seriously, ive already told you this, but i really wanna go to india with you man. :D