This might get a few stay at home moms peeved

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by YellowBellyHippy, Aug 16, 2005.

1. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i can't think of a more important job for me to do. certainly not one as satisfying. the only time my husband suggest i get a job is when i'm sick of kids. but then, getting a job is more of Mommy Time. lol.

2. HippyLandscaper

HippyLandscaper learning a new way

My wife is a housewife, soon to be stay at home mother. I know that money is going to be tighter than it already is, but I would rather be poor and have my child raised properly, than have her work a job, just to pay for the daycare to raise my child with their morals and views, and still be broke. She takes her job seriously, keeping the house up, taking care of the garden, and she always asks me for a list of chores to do while I am at work. I keep her chores to a minimum because she's about ready to pop, but she still does what she can. She doesn't always get them all accomplished, but at least she tries. There will always be tommorrow, and if there is no tomorrow, we're not going to worry about chores anyway! During the winter months, when I don't work, I do the chores right along with her. I figure, in order to make the partnership work, we have to be parteners, and agree on the work load. Speaking of work, gotta go.