this is the end...!

Discussion in 'Christianity' started by kayy, Aug 19, 2005.

1. kayy

kayy Member

Yeah, of christianity... the age of picses was approx from year 0 to now or 2012, or later.... one of the strongest symbols of christianity is fish (es), it is a well know fact.
    And the age of Aquarius is near or already here. It will rule for the next 2000 years. jesus has served a purpose and given humanity knowledge of love and sacrifice etc... but the church has hijacked the pure jesus vibe and made it to an institution, and it has grown old and rigid. it's time to move on.

Aquarius teaches us:
    - independance of mind (not following a guru/religion blindly, but having a critical view in a healthy way, and maybe beleiving in your own thing or a mixes of beleifs)
    - sacrifice and suffering is a typical picses thing, that's why jesus is depicted on a cross. Aquarius is about freedom. (it souds easy to be "free", but it's not!...)
    - kaos, freak, unconventionality, breaking from the rule, the norm and authority: it's not for fun but a very spiritual path and a difficult but exciting one...

2. ryupower

ryupower NO capcom included

When the age of aquarius comes strolling around, we'll already be on the New Earth. ;)

3. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

new earth? your expecting some mystical being to create a newearth for ya after ya went ahead & destroyed this 1?

dream on
    according to hopi prophesy what will happen (and is happening now) is right around this time great earth changes will come along, wiping out almost everyone except those who know how to live close to nature
    so yes for all ya christians the end is near.. but the earthj & the human race shall survive
    but christianity will be wiped out for sure

4. ryupower

Yeah, there will be a New Earth, this one he'll wipe out. He did it once, he'll do it again...this time with fire.

It says so in the Bible, and it's been accurate so far, so it will continue to be accurate, all the signs are there, all we have to do is wait.

5. Libertine

Libertine Guru of Hedonopia

Ryu, are you really just a grown man trying to fuck around with us?

Surely, you are.

6. ryupower

Who knows? :H

7. moon flower

moon flower Member

hi :)

why would anyone want this beautiful wonderful earth to be wiped out?!!

im sorry ryupower but this kind of thinking seems to me like saying "oh don't worry about the state of the world lets just carry on polluting and destroying it cos its allright we are gonna get an new one" as if the earth is just a toy or something

its just seems like an excuse not to care about the environment etc

it isthis kind of thinking that the earth is a place of sin and we need to get above our earthly natures that has caused the earth to be treated the way we have treated it.

then according to your belief in god - why do you think god would want to give us another earth if we couldn't even live on this one without polluting and destroying it?

peace and love
    issy:)

8. moon flower

moon flower Member

i completely agree :)

9. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

The practice of faith (regardless of who and what was worshipped) has been around since the creation of mankind. It is not going to simply disappear because you do not agree with it.

10. nitemarehippygirl

nitemarehippygirl Senior Member

haha, ryu, i just noticed that you're in germany. too cool! have you only just moved, or am i simply crazy? :p

11. moon flower

moon flower Member

hi epiphany :)

i agree, and i wouldn't want it to disappear either, people can believe what they want as long as it doesn't harm others.

But this kind of belief effects everyone on the planet, if people believe that we are gonna have another earth are they gonna care or do anything about helping the environemnt?, how can we ever stop global warming, acid rain, pollution etc whilst people think this way.

i read an article once about how christianity is seeping into the americans government policies, some politicians believe that we shouldn't help the environment because its the sign of the apocalypse!! and that a war with the middle east is welcome cos its a sign of the antichrist or something along those lines!!. how is that right?

if people at the top of the government believe things like this what hope have we got- we should be able to rely on the governemnt to work logically (ha ha)
    and then when people like ryupower say things like that it really worries me!

ps- i dont mean any offense to you or ryupower :) i just find this kind of thing really frustrating

peace and love
    issy

12. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

I do not agree with politicians who believe that since the world is going to end anyway, we should simply continue our destruction of it. They are basically stating to God that his creation means nothing to them. Furthermore, the end will not come about by individuals who try to force it. Those whom believe that their contributions are aiding in bringing forth the end of the world, are quite lost.

No offense taken, hon :)

13. moon flower

moon flower Member

cool :)

but if people believe that the earth is going to end and we are gonna get a new one they are hardly going to be motivated to help the environment cos what would be the point and this is what worries me! i still think it is a way of taking the blame off ourselves and excusing ourselves from having to worry about the environment ( i know there are christians that do help the environment :) )

but if they believe that the earth is gonna end then why would they think any differently?

if i was god lol there would be no way i would want to give human beings another planet to live on i wouldn't see the point i wouldnt waste my time creating an earth that humans are just going to destroy anyway!

peace and love
    issy :)

14. ryupower

Because this Earth was destroyed by sin. That's why.

And don't think I take this lightly, I do care about this Earth, and I also care about our environment and the animals. I actually would support WWF ( the peaceful one) if I could, I do prefer recycled paper, etc.etc... G-d gave us this Earth to take care of, but it was defiled through sin.

15. ryupower

I don't like it either. and agree with Epiphany.

16. Trickster's Child

Trickster's Child Banned

No, it was defiled through pollution, strip mining etc etc etc

17. ryupower

Which came about from sin.

18. Professor Jumbo

Professor Jumbo Mr. Smarty Pants

Oh yeah, well I think that Hopi Prophecy and all who believe in it will be wiped out, so there. Okay, no I don't really believe that. It's pretty messed up to go into a thread by people of a certain faith and randomly tell them that they will be wiped out and imply that you are superior to them, especially without any supporting argument. I would like to see where in Hopi prophecy it says "all Christians will be wiped out". So, Mr. walkingeagle, get a life.

On topic now. Christ never discussed in detail what the "end of days" or whatever you call it would be like, or what would happen to the planet itself. He did little more than say that there would be an end to our system of things. According to the gospels no one will know when the end will come, or be able to to predict it. Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not. Luke 12:40

You've got to believe in revelation to believe in most of the "end time" stuff. Belief in revelation is in no meaningful way connected to belief in the gospels. When the early church complied the Bible they tacked revelation onto the end, but nothing about the teachings of Christ even hints at belief in revelation as the word of God. Essentially there is no reason for someone who tries to follow the gospels to also believe in revelation.

19. kayy

kayy Member

it is SO boring when peoåple keep en refering the the bible, IT IS JUST a book, fiction, written by many many different writers, and is has been censored a couple of times by many different popes during the middle age. WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. ryupower

WAKE UP!

The ancient scriptures HAVE NOT been altered.
    There's proof for that: The Dead Sea Scrolls.

These scrolls date back to a time before there even was a pope. So don't spread around false knowledge.

Anyways, it's not fiction, if it was it wouldn't have prophecies. So sorry.

If you've got a problem with people referring to the Bible, than why even bother entering the Christian forums? :rolleyes:

OK. I repant for being harsh, but you threw the first stone...