this is sooooo cool.

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by Imaginenothing, Jun 6, 2006.

1. Imaginenothing

Imaginenothing Member

It is ridiculously neat that they have an entire forum dedicated to barefeet. I love walking around barefoot, I do it when ever possible. I love the feeling of nature underneath my toes. Its soooo god damned freeing.

2. karuberutsu

karuberutsu Member

Yep... Its popularity is starting to spread :D

3. Cool Spruce

Cool Spruce Member

Well, this time I hope it finishes spreading around, and then staying with us, rather than fading out like it did the last time. I've lived long enough to see it come round a second time, and young enough to enjoy it!

4. txbarefooter

txbarefooter Senior Member

yep, what Cool Spruce said. I'm 49 and never wore shoes during the summer .. once school let out for the summer it was rare for me to wear shoes and stayed barefoot until school started again. of course, when the last bell rang I quickly lost the shoes, riding the bus barefoot - the drivers never said anything. Most of my friends went barefoot also. as the late 70's came, barefooting seemed to loose it's foothold (yes pun intended) on youth. Now it seems it is making a comeback.

5. ayahuasca

ayahuasca Member

i haven't been noticing many barefooters around here, except a couple of my friends and myself. but that might just be because i'm from a small town. i'm glad people are starting to come out of their shoes, though.

6. MadEyeMoody

MadEyeMoody Member

im the only bare footer in my town but i thing itll spread i hope

7. bkcmar

bkcmar keep those feet bare

I came of age in the late 70's. I have always been a barefooter in the summer. It seems as though we barefooters are making a comeback.

8. MadEyeMoody

MadEyeMoody Member

we are coming back yup to geave the shoes hard time :)

9. Dr Pepper

Dr Pepper Member

I'v just registered here, and fully agree how cool it is to go barefoot as much as possible; its winter here in New Zealand - and i'm still walking barefoot to work - barefoot on the train - i leave my shoes at work, and put them on there (a shame)

10. MadEyeMoody

MadEyeMoody Member

great i have never tough on that one