This is sad to hear

Discussion in 'Exotic Psychedelic Plants' started by roddack, Feb 17, 2009.

1. roddack

roddack Member

2. gnomefootlocker

gnomefootlocker Member

i dont live in that state, but thats just another one down. it wont be long before more follow. very sad. But really, its sort of inevitable.

3. BillyX

BillyX Member

Well this is what happens when stupid kids post videos on youtube of them getting high, the media picks it up demonizes the drug and wham its all over. Im honestly surprised it has not been outlawed all over America much sooner its been banned in Australia since about 2001 i think

4. Meretrix

Meretrix Member

I can't believe how the majority of people always ruin all this for the rest of us...

I say we legalize all drugs and let Darwin take control.

5. goodvibes83

goodvibes83 Senior Member

seriously, i don't have much more to say than stupid fuck those dumbass fucktards who thought they were cool...do people not use their brains?! seriously... i mean psycadellics are illegeal for a reason! Do people not realize that youtube spreads word of legit things and their effects on the brain...i mean thats oversimplifying the problem...but people who shouldnt realize their effects might not if people were smart and kept SHIT on the DL...god damn idiots

I personally think salvia is a waste of time and money, but I wouldn't go risking its legality so others can enjoy it...its a shame...combination of modernity/technology and dumbasses

aim for the harder drugs kids, they are already illegal

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]

why dont you ask your government why this intoxicant can be bought and when on sale. Its 2 for 5 dollars.. Yet Salvia is going to be illegal... :confused:

You kiddie just dont know what your up against or doing....

Start posting videos on youtube of you getting high on this.. I guarantee it will not matter.. No matter how high and intense the hallucinations get.. fricking alien vessels landing in your yard, and let Darwin take control. :D

It will be around forever..
    Start getting used to it..

while your at it.. Dont forget to shove a mason jar up your ass and post it on youtube tooo..

The faggorty must end..:mad:

7. BillyX

BillyX Member

[​IMG]

What the hell is that? Is it drugs for robots? Might work well on most of society then i guess :p

8. xXzXx

xXzXx Member

Yes! Let's ilegalize life before someone dies!
    Classic, period.

9. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

how do you even make that comparison lol. anyway im not a fan of salvia myself, so im indifferent. im much more upset that mushrooms and MDMA are illegal.

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

That my friend is a classic comment.. :cheers2:

11. ancient powers

ancient powers Member

You will be able to buy it like POT. They grow it massively in mexico. Salvia will be right there with sativa. The revolution will begin again

12. Meretrix

Meretrix Member

Eh, I don't think Salvia would be worth growing against the law since it isn't that great, but it would serve a good point to the government if we kept doing it anyways.

13. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

im legit thinking about writing the congressman. especially since he compared it to meth.

think thats a good idea or would it...idk...draw attention to me. thats definitely a paranoid thought, right?

14. Question

Question Member

ok...YES!! DO IT! imagine if we all wrote our congress-people about it, thats how democracy is supposed to work. And yeah what the hell is with his comparison to meth? that just shows he needs to be a little more educated on the subject. Why not lead him in the right direction?

Also, many people are attacking the youtube-ers who put up videos. I don't think this is their fault, i think its "the war on drugs" fault. take the power back:p

15. goodvibes83

goodvibes83 Senior Member

i blame youtube! perhaps i should not put all my blame on it though, but i do put a lot on it and the stupid users. A few years ago my local news did a story on it, and how it is very likely to lead to BAD trips...how did they know? YOUTUBE, people even put themselves having bad fuckn trips up...good or bad, if yuo are hallucinating off something you want to stay legal keep it word of mouth kids...oh well this kid has only done salvia once and sincerely thinks its almost a waste...but for those of you who love it, im sorry the stupidity of others ruined this...

btw i love RATM, so yes TAKE THE POWER BACK

16. Question

Question Member

maybe your right, but i think we should be able to put whatever we want on youtube without worrying about it causing harassment to our rights to do what we wish with ourselves.

17. Steele

Steele Member

lets get all the politicians together and pass out some salvia or pot or whatever give them a day or two then well see what they think. its becaus these kids dont respect the earth they just abuse it. mother earth grew salvia and cannabis because she wants us to unlock our minds. and i agree with question though. youtube vids shouldnt be monitored/mediated by ppl looking to bust some stupid kids. if any one knows of like a freetube or someplace we can upload what we want with no worries than i want links man. and the democracy thing, man i live here in canada and each day i notice that canada and the us grow so close with the govt corruption. you cant compare salvia to meth! im never trying meth because its a terrible drug and it can control you. but i have the control to vote, i do vote but when it comes down to it were at the bottom. sometimes i think the govt cares more about the ppl in third world countries than the ppl in the country its self.