This is odd.

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by neonspectraltoast, Aug 3, 2018.

1. I get no pleasure from an orgasm. I can still get and maintain an erection and have orgasms; there's just no pleasure involved. I used to get a rush, but now I feel the same before and afterwards. What is wrong with me?

2. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

how strong is it shooting out?

3. Same as ever. It just doesn't feel like anything. I don't even see the point anymore.

4. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

What Medication Are You On...???...Anti-Depresants And Some Blood Pressure Medications

Can Cause This Problem.....:smileycat:

Cheers Glen.

5. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Quantum Perturbations?

Quantum perturbations inspired mental masturbation,
    In Einstein's best rubber sheets and underpants!
    Believing his crap was still solid,
    And never to be casually dismissed,
    He persevered for decades masturbating nonstop!
    But, his wiggly-jigglies steadily got worse,

Until, nobody could tell what was what,
    Or if anything ever became of his efforts!

6. wooleeheron

What that expresses, is how the subconscious mind doesn't see anything as good or bad, and merely rewards any thoughts the conscious mind has that might lead to a pay-off of some sort. We can only masturbate, because the subconscious mind and conscious mind can ignore each other. The results are not as good as sex, and the implication is your conscious mind has to reconcile itself with your unconscious mind. My advice, is study humor among other things, because its actually a well know fact that humor is related to sex.

7. I find the whole idea of studying humor in order to have a better orgasm quite humorous. My sense of humor is well-intact. I don't think my subconscious and conscious minds can ignore each other, though.

8. wooleeheron

Humor can be defined as revolving around bullshit, or anything low in entropy or content. Your subconscious is simple, and requires simple metaphors and playful communication. Think of sex as related to the push-me-pull-you-run-in-circles behavior of any toddler or puppy. That's what your subconscious mind makes of sex, and it has decided to stop playing that way with your conscious mind for whatever reason. By re-engaging it in playful behavior related to the same physical activity you encourage your subconscious mind to stop being a wall flower basically.

Bears and other animals will spontaneously break out into playful behavior for a few minutes and get some exercise, as well as, work on the sex appeal. Again, think of it as involving as much toddler behavior and mentality as anything else.

9. That's how my conscious mind thinks of sex.

10. That's how my conscious mind thinks of sex.

11. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I had that problem when I was on meds for my kidney stones.
    As for the other advice, toddlers are the last thing I want to think about during sex.

12. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

That is odd. Are you very depressed or stressed?

13. wooleeheron

Toddlers will bring each other little presents and struggle with the idea of what it means to be a friend. They don't comprehend good and bad, but they do comprehend some things are nice and some are not, so they can get easily confused. But, their overall behavior is just that of a toddler, running in circles and screaming and shouting and trying to reconnect with your own childhood dreams and fantasies, are part of what makes sex and walking the road less traveled so great.

The worst possible tragedy is to become afraid of the light, and waste our lives chasing our own tails, which is part of what motivates me to write down the analog logic.

14. Astray

Astray Visitor