This is Free Speach?

Discussion in 'Protest' started by haid2, Apr 30, 2007.

1. haid2

haid2 Banned

Many of you know me, I have been a member 2 years and contribute numerous places on the forums. I was recently banned because of this comment in the political forum:

Since I have been here I have been called all kinds of names, hell just look through the "Support the Troops" thread. Nobody was banned because of it. I have never reported any instances because I believe people have a right to say what they want. When did the Hipforums adapt the Chinese Governments Policies on censorship? I am asking that you re-instate my account. I do not troll the forums and I think this ban is unjustified. I was stating my opinion after you said that conservatives sent Anthrax in the mail. It was not a personal attack on you. It was just my opinion of your bias. Which is relevent in any discussion, as it was played on me in the "Support the Troops" thread. I will stay out of threads you are in if you so wish but I didn't deserve a ban. Thanks, Haid.

2. BigBoyPants

BigBoyPants Member

Skip bans people just cause he doesn't like what you say. Free speach or not. Pretty lame if you ask me.

3. TurquoiseRose

TurquoiseRose Member

Sounds like Skip was right & you were banned because you threatened to ban people carelessly. Just a thought, no insult.

4. Haid

Haid Member

Thats his reply to my statement.

It doesn't matter now the issue has been resolved.