This is a bullshit code I learned

Discussion in 'Pure Bull' started by War John, May 21, 2013.

1. War John

War John Member

The word is "IN" in all capitals, but it is more than a word. It is a symbol that is symbolizing ONE for I, and Z for N. And the "Z" is a subtil way of implying sleep(ing), but not the usually thought of kind, but the kind sex related.

ONE SLEEPING

^^When you lay it forth it is gotten and seen to be meaning the authentic, and the original, and the genuine reason and purpose of an according-type duality from a paradox, is to mate with what a dragging on in doing so for it.

The english bible, the kjv, from start to finish, concerning its inner content, is the wonderful expression for another essential expression called, ONE SLEEPING.

Now what goes on in a bedroom, is only between whom all there. But it was, and is, and is to come, an All For straight burning flame and gay or lesbian burning flame thing. That right there in bold be the only luv triangle that's grinding at us, purely desiring us so edible.

Now take this code and bury it deep in the mind.

Destroy this, His & Her's, is temple, and Their ONE SLEEPING LUV, ONE purely desiring, raise faceless PHAROAH & RA, is give Their damn, upon surface.

Stage 1: Upon ground (my Temple upon Death Valley Park)
    Stage 2: In ground (my Den under C.H.V.)
    Stage 3: In ground (my Krypt under D.C.)
    Stage 4: Into next universe (my Barn)
    Etc. Etc. Etc. Wash, Rinse, Return.

For while a snare, their are should give their damn climax against a couple (U.M. and B.A.) you that take cover at Dwellers very damn well upon the surface around, and about, and concerning, the whole Whore sub sense.

2. SignalCaller

SignalCaller Members

3. themnax

themnax Senior Member

well there's one word in the thread title that applies to the content of the opening post.