This elevator connects this universe to another parallel universe

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by AceK, May 14, 2013.

1. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

I took my girl to the mall, a bit fucked up so maybe she wouldn't notice the obvious we both were. Approaching the building I told her to look at the building and asked her how many floors the mall had, she said 4...."4 or 5 I said, doesn't really matter, five I think, what about the whole building?"...."9 or so", she says,..."ok something like that, doesn't really matter", I say. When we're inside I tell her to walk with me, towards the elevators, I say, take in everything around you, how open this place is in the middle, pointed behind me, and way up to a store and said "you wanna go to that store up there?", while calling the elevator. Got on the elevator...told her to press 4.

She presses 4, and we step out and nothing but concrete all around us...a parking garage...how can than be since it was so open, with no floor in the middle, only around...I take her to the stairs, which can go up or down, and I say, "I think we must go up"...we walk up 4 "more ;-)" flights of stairs and I lead her to a door, and when we push it open it exits right out on the fuckin street, outside the mall on the other side of the block.

How the fuck does this happen!? Blew her mind, but not mine, just a magic trick really.

2. You went down to parking garage below mall and then up to the outside on the same floor you came in. Yes?

3. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

BINGO!!!...:bulb:theres more than one elevator, one is RETAIL, one is PARKING...I distracted her by pointing behind us at a store on the fifth floor while calling the elevator. Normally the escalators are used....she didn't notice we were goin' down lol. Tripped her lil' head lol. Told her it was the same physical location, in a different time, in a different universe lol.

4. Hahaha. Yea.. I couldn't figure out any other exclamation.

5. skitzo child

skitzo child PEACEFUL LIBRA