this blows

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Token, Jun 9, 2006.

1. Token

Token Member

Alright. I've just got back home from my boys and we had a fucking great session!(excuse mispelling if there are any). 2 joints and 2 nice bowls in a resin covered pipe. Anyways we split up the weed and decide fuck rolling are own joints just 2 roll and smoke dem Bwowowowllls((like YOSHI))! lol. We start ed to smoke with one another and we took huge fucking tokes off the pipe and I was bliited right quick... but this one guy Sam(name changed of course) who greened the fuck out all over the place like 2 months ago suddenly shoots forward and begins to spit shit out (notice not up from dur under ven belly) lol!!ahahahah oussa oussa (sorry) and rushed to the balcony to contiune spiting and coughing. nearly Instantly I shot up and walked to the door to get away cuz I didnt want to get spit on (or throw up myself). I'm like "well.....I'm disgusted" and this other guy...lets call....Scott laughs. Right away Sam turns back and says "theres no filter on the pipe I inhaled ash" and sits back down *Lets fast forward 40 seconds* This mutherfucker hand a fucking Green Haze like blurry sparkles on his face starts staring into nowhere for 15 second spirts and then looks at one of us. So what winds up happening is We decided its time to leave so me and...Davis*cool name* get up and pick up all our shit decide that we should just go home, We look over at Sam real quick and decide that he is way to sick to go anywhere by himself( and he usually does these things to seem bigger or stand out. We lift him outside and tell him to wait for us as we collect some extra things. And he winds up walking over to the Elevators(24th floor ) and goes to the bus terminal by himself stumbiling everywhere. We run down quickly and dash to the terminal and looked for him and we wound up not finding shit but this one guy I knew was like I saw your friend from earlier "IS HE ALRIGHT?" So...I really wonder whats goin on and if he got caught " our area is surrounded by nuff cops and theres always someone getting arrested or searched. And I wonder now if there was something we could have done to stop him?? and were we assholes for not going to help him and then try to rush back.... What do you guys think??

2. Token

Token Member

i typed soooooo much sorry
    heres a summary

-we ditched a sick guy!! ahahaaaa not really....but kind of

3. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

in the words of homer simpson "you take forever to say nothing"

4. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

lol just sounds like a night of being really fucked up. what happened to him anyways?

5. Token

Token Member

i dunno i just got home now and i never saw him at the bus...o well his fucking fault he knew his limit...The idiot did it once before

6. The_Javican

The_Javican Member

Hahaha, that was the second time he ever smoked? You guys are asses...:p

7. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

dude i cant stop laughing from all the funny shit i saw 2day and omg he started spitting shit hahaha. 1 mate of mine once toked a big joint and just held his hand over his mouth with a shook look on his face and started beding and making vommit noises lol- me and 2 other friends werent used to that so we just laughed like hell- and then the dude like 20sec later burped- lol straightened up n said pass the joint- we were on the floor by then - ahhh good times good times