Thirty day vacation.

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Tsubasa, May 25, 2004.

1. Tsubasa

Tsubasa Member

It has been thirty days since I smoked last. I always hate it when I haven't smoked for this long, it's when things start building back up on me and things just overwhelm me. If I smoke weed once it'll keep me mellow for about a week, but after I don't smoke for long periods of time I start to feel all the stresses of life coming back to bear on me at once. It's not like when I smoke I don't think about the important stuff, it's that I can manage to organize it and think about it when I need to, instead of having it wearing me down day in and day out. Does anybody else find this? Or should I go see a doc? :) Well, just felt like posting this. Lemme know what ya think...yeah

2. Flav_cool

Flav_cool Member

I feel the same way. :) The good old cannabis lets you see things in a more relaxed way, and you feel like everything is right. As long as you don't forget about your cares, and smoke just so that you forcefully forget, you're doing great.

3. Lady_Pink_Floyd

Lady_Pink_Floyd Member

...yeah, i have to go all summer w/o any cuz my contacts are all going to uni, etc...and, i'm left with none!!!!! and right now i have been smoking everday for months...and i have a lot of shit going on in my life and i'm just not looking forward to a straight summer...and i have no school next year...which is even worse....i think i'm gonna have to learn to grow it. ;)

4. LuciferSam

LuciferSam Member

Yea it's good to have weed around to take away some stress. But look on the bright side, having not smoked for 30 days you're gonna really feel it the next time you toke up.

5. emublazin

emublazin Member

yea you about to be super high!

6. reef

reef Member

since university ended and i went back home. it took some time to make new friends and new contacts. but now that's resolved and i get reefer whenever i want. but it seems like being back home i don't smoke as much. mostly on weekends when i go out, or when friends call me up to smoke me out.