Thinking I Might Be Lesbians

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by Dal Justice, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Dal Justice

Dal Justice Members

Hiya! So I'e been claiming myself as bi, but now I'm not so sure anymore. I don't really like labels, but it is comforting to know where I stand.
    So I've had crushes on guys before, but they have never really lasted long and they've never been like really serious. I like the way they way they look and I only think about them when I'm around them. I can never really imagine myself having sex with a guy and cock kinda scares me (I don't think I could ever give a blowjob). When I masturbate, I can never fantasize about myself with a guy and I never see a guy touching me, its always a girl. And I top of that, I've never dated a guy, but I have a girl.
    I have a giant crush on a friend of mine who is a girl and she likes me back. I think about her constantly, I wanna see her, hug, cuddle with her, sleep with her (actually sleep), I'm attracted to both her body and personality. We flirt like hard core. We talk about sex together, she said she'd give me a lap dance, I promised her a strip tease, she said she's masturbate for me. I get horny when we talk and I'm actually horny right typing this!
    But anyway, I think I really am lesbian. I mean I'd date a guy and honestly I see myself marrying one (not sure if my family has just forced that on to me). But I have a certain type of guy that I would date, but not a certain type of girl. Right off the back I'm attracted to a girl's personality, not even a looks. I won't hesitate to say a girl is sexy af, but my attraction to a female has nothing to do with looks. But with a guy, the first thing I see is their looks then their personality.

So do I sound lesbian or bi?

2. Dal Justice

Dal Justice Members

I didn't mean to put an "S" on Lesbian!

3. sairyss

sairyss Members

you actually sound like me... i for the longest time in high school would not admit i was gay but that i was in fact bi..it was not till i spent the night over at my gf's house that i realized that i am gay... she tried to give me a bj and i just could not get hard....

i am attracted to women persona's and i can appreciate there body's but a guy.... well he really revs my engine if you know what i mean.... i personally think you are a lesbian...

1 person likes this.
  4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I think if you'd date a guy and marry one, then you aren't a lesbian.
    That's my educated response.

5. vjo

vjo Members

I think u r a bisexual

6. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Didn't read most of this three year old post, but, I have plenty of guy crushes--Dennis Wilson, Jaylen Brown, Heath Ledger. Doesn't mean I want penis.

I don't know what's going on. Celtics got rolled again tonight, so I started sucking on the bottle to compensate. I'm about three drinks deep.

Gay AF too if that helps.