*thinking happy thoughts*

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by interval_illusion, Jan 7, 2005.

1. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

i may not be able to have a car again for a looong loong time but at least... with in a 5 min. walking distance from me, there is.... a weis markets, a chinese restaurant, a video store, a pizza shop, a nail place (not like i would get my nails done though, haha), a kmart, a mcdonalds, another pizza shop, a bowling alley, two gas stations and a dairy queen.... yeah....

er, im ready to boune off the walls.... i wish i had more dishes to do. that helped the no smoking.

2. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

I've been renting cars through travelocity.com for 2 weeks now after mine died......15 dollars a day..

the main problem for me without a car...the area I live in is dry so I would have to walk several miles to get a my fix.

3. interval_illusion

well, actually if i did still drink...there is a liquor store right by my house, two beer distributors and about 5 bars that i could walk to.

but i wont be drinking :)

4. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

I'm about 3 miles from the closest store.

5. seamonster66

I only drink when I can't shoot up......

6. indescribability

indescribability Not To Be Continued

why would you even want a car with all that near cars are trouble

7. interval_illusion

well, basically cause my college is 30 minutes away and taking a bus there... the public transportation around here SUCKS, and it will take like two hours.

8. indescribability

indescribability Not To Be Continued

whats time when you save money

9. seamonster66

I don't want to buy a new car either, mostly because i want to move somewhere where I don't need one...but I'm going to have to break down and get one, maybe this weekend.

Cars do kind of suck....first you buy one, then you get insurance, then you get gas, then you get a tune up, then you fix the breaks, then you need new tires, then you lose control of your bladder and pee all over the seat...

10. interval_illusion

yep. i am defiantly glad that we'll save some money from me not driving. since we're so low on money... plus the $3500 that i will get for my car will help A LOT.

11. interval_illusion

hahaha! i dont think i ever did that last one. but you're right...cars are a pain in the ass. honestly, if the public transportation was a little bit better here, i would be glad im not driving anymore.

i would def. like to move somewhere where i dont need one... but right now... with all our debt, we cant cause of dan's job. if he goes anywhere else to work, he wont make nearly as much.

12. hiro

hiro pursue it

Trish how are you going to get to school?

13. interval_illusion

im gonna take the bus... it's just gonna take about four times as long as driving. oh well... ill get to study on the bus. :)

14. hiro

hiro pursue it

Not if wierd perverts hit on you ;)

15. Peanuts

Peanuts Nutz

Do you have any mace? I'd carry some of that with me.

Gheeze, I hope we are not freaking you out. You'll be riding the bus during the day? You should be fine.

16. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

You're Doomed!!!!! :eek:

17. interval_illusion

haha actually, i live in a nice wooded area that is WAY back from all that stuff. it's very quiet here but still close to stuff.

yeah, peanuts, ill be riding the bus during the day. i do have mace though and i will carry it. as for weirdos hitting on me... ill keep a book to my face :):p hehe

18. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Why can't it be both? I used to live in a place that was in surrounded by woods, and quiet, but within short walking distance of all sorts of crap... :D

19. daysye

daysye dumb as a box of hammers

Yeah i agree with you on that one....

20. interval_illusion

it's just two streets down from the main road and there is no traffic here cause i live on a dead end surrounded by trees and a quarry.