Thinking About My Cousin

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Michellemarie33, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Michellemarie33

Michellemarie33 Members

For 7 months now I've been thinking about my cousin. I met him in July of last year Canada Day at my sister's house. She was having a get together and ya. Well when I met him, instantly I was attracted to him. I still am even though I only saw him once. I know I shouldn't be but I can't stop thinking about him. It's like off and on thoughts I have. My sister is close to him. They known each other for years. One day I asked my sister how is he and she said he's good. And that he told her to tell me hi. A couple times I've asked her about him, she's told me that. So I asked her for his number. I started texting him. Unfortunately there isn't much to say I'm guessing because we're not close and only met once. I want to ask him to meet up altho not sure if it's a good idea since we're not close, my sister is closer to him and it might be awkward. Also I've been having thoughts. I'm thinking about him touching me and ya. He's the only one in my family I feel I can be honest with too. My family on my mom's side, I'm told too lie and say I work at a daycare and I lie willingly. But with my cousin, the one I met I told him I work at a thrift store and he accepts me still. He texts me sometimes to see how I'm doing and it makes me feel good. Happy like. I don't have to lie to him. I wish I could get close to him. What do I do tho about that one thought? Cause I know I shouldn't be thinking about him like that.

scratcho and thefallenone1986 like this.
  2. Maybe you SHOULDN'T fuck your cousin. Just a thought.

3. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

You should feel that you are lucky to have someone who you can relate to and who does not judge you.
    Hopefully, although you feel somewhat attracted to him, you will keep you relationship as a sincere friendship and not allow a few moments of lust to destroy everything.

Michellemarie33 likes this.
  4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Ah man, you can't jack off to that advice. :tongueclosed:

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

cousin sex is so 2009. it's all about step siblings these days.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I have also noticed a trend in girls not paying their rent then performing sexual favours so they don't get evicted. :frowning:

thefallenone1986 likes this.
  7. wilsjane

Nothing new about that LOL

I can remember as a child the rent man doing his rounds collecting his 50p rent from everyone and spending an hour with the girl a few doors away, before coming out looking disheveled and knackered. That was in 1954. :yum::yum::yum:

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  8. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

So you barely know him and he’s the only one you can be honest with.

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

The story literally writes itself.

10. Michellemarie33

Michellemarie33 Members

thefallenone1986 likes this.
  11. You must have a shitty family if they care that you work at a thrift store. The sorts of people who would judge you for that certainly aren't my kind of people. You work at a thrift store...doesn't seem like a bad job to me. I can't imagine anybody passing judgment on you for that.

12. Meliai

Meliai Banned

You've been thinking about your cousin's doorbell, when ya gonna ring it when ya gonna ring it

13. Aussie123

Aussie123 Members

I did the 'you show me yours and I'll show you mine' thing with my same age cousin at about 11. We continued it through puberty but no fucking. It died out once she started having sex with her first boyfriend. We still talk about it openly with each other, with no regrets and acknowledge the positive impact it had on our development

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Keep those awesome genes pure!

15. wilsjane

Kids do that sort of thing, but even at a young age the vast majority of them know the limits. You treated each other with respect and have nothing to be ashamed about.

16. wilsjane

I agree fully. When they were at college all 3 of our children worked in stores and bars to make some beer money. We saw it positively, as part of the road to working for what you want and becoming self reliant.
    Even today, our son who is a musician takes various jobs to support himself and although we would like to see him settle into a better position, we do not look down on his choice of lifestyle.
    Money is not a god. I have known several people over the years who were obsessed with it and they have ended up as selfish and uncaring people.

17. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

You say that you've noticed in trend in girls giving blowjobs to their landlords in return for not being evicted for not paying for rent? What makes you say this is a trend? What's your source of information on this topic?

18. Aussie123

Aussie123 Members

I saw my cousin at a family gathering for Easter yesterday and told her how I had recently told of our experiences on the forum. She said she only wished she was young again as her now 70 yo husband had lost all interest in sex. One thing lead to another and we had a discrete mutual masturbation session in the bathroom! We laughed about how from age 11 her pussy had gone from hairless to a black bush at 15 which was now grey, yet her orgasm was still there! Still good humor over it after nearly 55 years.

Larry1958 likes this.
  19. ha ha ha Good times.

20. Aussie123

Aussie123 Members

Not quite the same as when we were young! She had a longer heavier dress for me to get my hand up rather than the short summer dresses that, with no underwear beneath, offered such easy access back then. She couldn't orgasm while standing up like she could as a teen and couldn't pump me fast and for long enough to bring me off like she used to. Such is getting older! We still managed one of our old routines of me kneeling between her legs and letting fly over her pussy and the back of her hand though!