Things

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by misplacedmindhippie, May 3, 2007.

1. misplacedmindhippie

misplacedmindhippie Member

I am bored!!!!!! My usual topic lol. Well i am a teen so what can i say? It's our job i guess!! lol But when ur bored people usually just say do somthing, um.... like what? I am too lazy, so i got on here to whine about it. And what is with the world today? I even heard they wnna raise school days!!! Also the gas prices r sky rocketing!!!!!! how muh u wanna bet it wll prolly get up to 6 bucks? Hell evry1 would b riding bikes w/ umbrellas and electrical scooters to work, and school, and just bout n e where!! And bc of it icant go to the movies or have money to do the shyt i want to do!! Yea yea, get a job i kno, but i would if i was old enough!! It sucks i am ready to grow up but people just shoot me down, I am ready for life! Ya i no soe of u think ishould enjoy it while i can but i AM ready. Ok idk what to write now. This post as taken way 2 many turns and twists!!! Oh well!

2. misplacedmindhippie

oh and plus i also understandthat people really wont take me seriously util i m like 20 and such, so idk y i even watse my breathe!!! lol

3. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

Actually, people would take you seriously if you put together coherent sentences. :tongue: But hey, I hope you overcome your boredom. Why don't you get a tape recorder and sing some songs? :D

4. zodiacflower

zodiacflower Member

u could eat an orange...or skip down the street...

5. misplacedmindhippie

Ok then lol but yea i am still bored, no wait more sad than n e thing!

6. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Like omg lol!!!!11111

7. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

You just said yourself you're too lazy to do anything about your boredom, so anything suggested here is a waste of typing.
    Stop being pathetic and get out of the house. You're 14 years old....there's plenty to do. Use your imagination. And, about growing up NOW....that's ridiculous. I'd kill to be 14 again and have not a worry in the world. Kids today want to grow up too fast and cause the lot of drama that, when they're 30, they'll complain about to a shrink if they haven't killed themselves by then.
    You won't be driving for what....2 more years at the least, stop worrying about gas prices. Mow a neighbors lawn for some extra cash. Talk to your parents about cleaning up after yourself and them for some cash. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.

8. misplacedmindhippie

yea u c that wont work bc i do DO chores and get nothing basically and i try to get out as much as possible but i usually end up staying home and babysitting siblings, its retared actually