Things you always wear

Discussion in 'Clothes' started by rain_in_summer, May 14, 2004.

1. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

I always wear contact lenses (except when I'm sleeping). Right now, that's the only thing I wear. Actually, for a while, I was always wearing this hemp necklace that I became quite attracted to, but somehow, it disappeared. I loved it, and I miss it.

2. seahorse

seahorse Senior Member

when i was 16 I bought a green guatemalen scrunchie for my hair, and it has been either on my head or on my wrist for the past 10 years. (I'm 26 now)

it's rather stretched now and I would love to find a new one, but until then it serves me just fine, after all this time. It's one of my most useful and appreciated possessions. It's quite pretty too, and different.

3. Bohemian_Child

Bohemian_Child Member

My necklace with two charms that i got in Israel; up until 2 weeks ago my lord of the ring ring, had it since i was 13 and wore it every day since! My grateful dead ring and my star ring and my toe ring. i dont take these off ever.

Sounds like a lot, jeez

4. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

Right now, I (almost) always wear a pair of mismatching socks. For our Christmas party (several months) ago, one of my co-workers gave me two pairs of colorful socks, and she urged me to wear them mismatching. Now, I always wear them to work, although they're torn and I should look for more colorful mismatching socks.

5. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

I always wear my glasses or my contacts, so I can see pass my nose..

Lately I've been wearing my only pair of jeans a lot, well, i just got a new pair from Camdem yesterday so now I can wash my old pair (LOL) I also got some cool tops, I love buying clothes in vintage shops, they're so cool!! and unexpensive...!!!

I wear beads jewellry most of the time, people who know me would be asking what I did with all my bracelets and necklaces if I didnt wear them.

oh and my blue bag that I always carry around everywhere I go.

6. Xiola

Xiola One Lonely Seagull

A necklace with a flower on it. I was brought it when I was about 10 by one of my best friends. I have been wearing it constantly since I was about 13

A silver bracelet that was given to me by someone that I once loved.

A piece of string! Which is just a strange thing me and friends decided to do once! :p

A friendship bracelet made for me by my little sister.

I don't take any of those off ever. I have a random assortment of blue and pink bracelets that I normally put on everyday. I normally have a hair bobble round my wrist as well.

I have a little plait near the frount of my hair as well which has been there around a year. Although I don't exactly wear it people would notice if it disappeard!

7. Rover-Lass

Rover-Lass Member

3 rings: One curly one on my little finger, one celtic band (both silver) and a coconut shell one.
    A silver celtic watch
    A bracelet made of little amber chunks
    A nose stud of some description (usually a moon)

8. GentleHeartLamb

GentleHeartLamb Member

there were manything I would always wear but then for some reson I stoped and now I only wear cross necklace that chooes from the many necklaces that our priest bought us for WYD 2002 (World Youth Day) that we ask him to buy for our group. I have never taken it off well once and not for long and I don't know why I even took it off I shower in it ant everything it never been off excepted for the one short time. There are other things that I wear all the time but not like the necklace. Ann

9. Bug_Man

Bug_Man Banned

GentleHeartLamb= AGentleman

Weren't you banned?

10. Merenwenelanesse

Merenwenelanesse Member

I always have on...
    a dark green beaded necklace my best friend got for me in mexico
    my grandmothers silver wedding band
    silver hoop earrings that I havent taken out in yrs.
    silver toe ring
    and my watch
    :)

11. Clogman

Clogman Member

My clogs. I wear my clogs about 99% of the time. I hardly wear any other shoes at all. Ever since I discovered Dansko clogs, my old loafers and sneaks are getting dusty.

12. CrAzYStaRR

CrAzYStaRR Member

My wedding rings, I feel naked without them!

13. neoteny

neoteny Member

I always wear two hemp necklaces my sister made for me. They both have glass pendants she got at shows we went to together (one from the second Panic show we did together and one from the first Bonnaroo). I normally have some glass beads in my hair, as well.

14. hemp_boy

hemp_boy Member

my hemp bracelts on one each wrist, a hemp necklace, a ring i casted last summer, my braces( they suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!) contacts, shoes or sandals or bare foot.

15. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Last year at Bonnaroo, everyone was wearing hemp chokers and they all got really burned except where the chokers were....it was funny to see everyone looking all bronze exept for the little hemp ring around their necks. I felt sorry for the folks that wore the big thick necklaces....you can't really cover that up. I wore a little one, and SPF 50.... :)

But my head got really burned and a lot of my hair fell out. That was weird.

16. Lilyrayne

Lilyrayne Chrisppie

I always wear a hemp choker that my husband bought for me with metal peace signs in it, a black fake leather choker that is just a simple little strap, 6 jelly bracelets on my left wrist, and then a hemp bracelet that I made along with a bracelet my mom bought me that has lots of pretty beads on it on my right wrist. Oh, and my medic alert necklace, two light blue earing studs, a hearing aid, and a cochlear implant processor with a magnet on my head. Hehehe!

17. kazinspace

kazinspace Member

my hat, i feel lost without it

18. nightmarehippygirl

nightmarehippygirl LEVI'S MOMMY

I always wear my wedding rings, 7 earrings, my belly button ring, my nose ring, and 2 toe rings.

also, always wear glasses or contacts, because i cannot see at all.

hemp jewelry makes me feel scratchy, i can't imagine how so many of you sleep with it on.

19. neoteny

neoteny Member

It gets softer after you wear it for a little bit, even faster if you keep it on in the shower. The scratchiness goes away.

20. day_tripper77

day_tripper77 Member

when i was in high school, i wore my watch and pretty much a dozen bracelets on each wrist daily - i think i counted once due to boredom during class :D but then, i took them all off because i was a bridesmaid in my two best friends wedding, and i never really wore them much after that...

but i still wear my watch every day - except today i never put it on, and i've been feeling a bit off all day... oh, that and the bracelet i made with my nickname on it, along with my rainbow bracelet that i made, pictured here: (but with the colors reversed because it looks much cooler that way :D)

oh, and sadly i cant find the little star bracelet at the moment or i'd wear it every day too :(