Things to do when trippin

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by weekend warrior, May 29, 2004.

1. weekend warrior

weekend warrior Member

My favorite way to trip is to get a few good cd's together (preferably the doors) on a night i know no one will be bothering me and drop about 2-3 tabs and just chill this way im not too out of it to talk to someone if i have to. Now ive been tripping for quite some time so tripping alone to me is definalty the way to go no one asking stupid questions you can do whatever. I like the doors especially the song, when the music's over, i swear the doors is set up for tripping, man talk about a wierd trip. I listen to some ozzy also when tripping but man you have got to have some experience for that or you can go to a bad place really quick with that, i dont suggest it for someone new at it. but the doors, man that is the coolest shit to listen to tripping, dont know why it just is to me. I like some ministry also when tripping. I also like to watch some mtv thats usually pretty cool too but music is usually the way to go for me. Unfortuatly i havent been able to find any sid around here in va. I would love to buy a sheet or two to stock up on it i have some thats kinda old but im thinking its not so good any more. oh well. I will keep my eyes out for it though. I think im gonna try the morning glory thing I have about 100 morning glories growing out in front, they look innocent enough huh? Later,Joe

2. Digital Underpants

Digital Underpants Member

I like to trip only with my close friends or alone . My favorite trips have been in my room just listening to what ever music I feel like and talking with my friends. We pass around a few bowls of greens and then if we get ancy we walk up the mountain by my house and check out the city lights from up there. It is soo great. trippin is such a release from stress and puts life into perspective. oh yeah and the colors ooooooo.

3. paradigm

paradigm Member

1) Listen to Music

2) Get lost in the woods somewhere and try to find my way out.

3) Take a canoe out on a lake. Some breathtaking scenery here.

4) Watch psychedelic screensavers on the computer.

5) Devil stick or Hack-E-Sac.

4. xaosflux

xaosflux Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

One of my favorite trips was at a house..there were 6-8 people tripping there..each room of the house was set up extremely diferant (e.g. lighting, music, films playing, ect) it was crazy, goign from room to room was like going to other countries.

5. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

as long as i have my lava lamp, a notebook and my larger bulbed christmas lights on, its all good....dead and phish help alot. but nothing really peaks me but writing.

6. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

I like to hallucinate when I trip, that always works well for me.

7. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

Play with tracers. Lit an inscent or a cig (sparkler would probably be cool) and draw figures in the air. Flip on a blacklight and wear some white socks and just screw around for a while. Always fun.

8. Diamond Gord

Diamond Gord Member

I like to do anything that stimulates my senses.
    I once tried to play a game of football(soccer) whilst tripping, that wasn't easy!
    I've also bungee jumped and went on rollercoasters which was absolutely amazing.
    I just like to try stuff to see how different it can be while I'm in an altered state of mind.

9. ninjaGear

ninjaGear Member

10. DR. REEFER

DR. REEFER Member

in my case its with mushrooms but i like to trip at night til sunrise with my friends and have some black sabbath in my discman for when the peak hits