things that turn into other things

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by nesta, Feb 12, 2009.

1. nesta

nesta Banned

are awesome! real life transformers!!

[​IMG]

-------------->

[​IMG]

only sometimes they won't turn back, so you have to find something new to do with them

[​IMG]

2. Mr. Mojo Risin'

Mr. Mojo Risin' Senior Member

Don't eat the piggy wiggy. :(

3. nesta

nesta Banned

so you prefer the bacon bra?

kinky :cheers2:

4. Mr. Mojo Risin'

I don't have a habit of eating bacon. I like it but I never buy it. It seems to be as natural as coffee in some households.

5. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Nucleosynthesis is cool [​IMG]

Through radioactive decay AL 26 transforms into MG 26

Hotwater

6. Mr. Mojo Risin'

I see acting as a college student and partying at frat houses has sciencified up your posts. :cheers2:

7. hotwater

Posing as a college student and hanging around the sorority house sure pays off;
    must be those oral exams [​IMG]

Hotwater

8. Mr. Mojo Risin'

I guess there's not much else to do in New England. I'd have a blast.

9. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

uranium >>===> lead

10. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

bacon then turns into poop that turns into sludge that turns into dirt that grows corn that pigs eat that turns into bacon then turns into poop that turns into sludge that turns into dirt that grows corn that pigs eat that turns into bacon then turns into poop that turns into sludge that turns into dirt that grows corn that pigs eat that turns into bacon then turns into poop that turns into sludge that turns into dirt that grows corn that pigs eat that turns into bacon then turns into poop that turns into sludge that turns into dirt that grows corn that pigs eat that turns into bacon then turns into poop that turns into sludge that turns into dirt that grows corn that pigs eat that turns into bacon then turns into poop that turns into sludge that turns into dirt that grows corn that pigs eat that turns into bacon then turns into poop that turns into sludge that turns into dirt that grows corn that pigs eat that turns into bacon then turns into poop that turns into sludge that turns into dirt that grows corn that pigs eat that turns into bacon then turns into poop that turns into sludge that turns into dirt that grows corn that pigs eat that turns into bacon then turns into poop that turns into sludge that turns into dirt that grows corn that pigs eat that turns into bacon then turns into poop that turns into sludge that turns into dirt that grows corn that pigs eat that turns into bacon then turns into poop that turns into sludge that turns into dirt that grows corn that pigs eat that turns into bacon then turns into poop that turns into sludge that turns into dirt that grows corn that pigs eat that turns into bacon then turns into poop that turns into sludge that turns into dirt that grows corn that pigs eat that turns into bacon then turns into poop that turns into sludge that turns into dirt that grows corn that pigs eat that turns into bacon then turns into poop that turns into sludge that turns into dirt that grows corn that pigs eat that turns into bacon then turns into poop that turns into sludge that turns into dirt that grows corn that pigs eat that turns into bacon then turns into poop that turns into sludge that turns into dirt that grows corn that pigs eat that turns into bacon then turns into poop that turns into sludge that turns into dirt that grows corn that pigs eat that turns into bacon then turns into poop that turns into sludge that turns into dirt that grows corn that pigs eat that turns into bacon then turns into poop that turns into sludge that turns into dirt that grows corn that pigs eat that turns into bacon then turns into poop that turns into sludge that turns into dirt that grows corn that pigs eat that turns into bacon then turns into poop that turns into sludge that turns into dirt that grows corn that pigs eat that turns into bacon then turns into poop that turns into sludge that turns into dirt that grows corn that pigs eat that turns into bacon then turns into poop that turns into sludge that turns into dirt that grows corn that pigs eat that turns into bacon then turns into poop that turns into sludge that turns into dirt that grows corn that pigs eat that turns into bacon then turns into poop that turns into sludge that turns into dirt that grows corn that pigs eat that turns into bacon then turns into poop that turns into sludge that turns into dirt that grows corn that pigs eat that turns into bacon then turns into poop that turns into sludge that turns into dirt that grows corn that pigs eat that turns into bacon then turns into poop that turns into sludge that turns into dirt that grows corn that pigs eat that turns into bacon.

:piggy:

11. McLeodGanja

McLeodGanja Banned

There is no such thing as a thing that never ever turns into another thing.

12. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

all that you touch
    you change.

all that you change
    changes you.

the only lasting truth
    is change.

god
    is change.

from "parable of the sower" by octavia e. butler

13. hotwater

You’re showing us a video of superman without mentioning his ability to take a handful of coal and transform it into a diamond :mad:

Hotwater

14. nesta

nesta Banned

thanks, mufasa

15. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

it's the circle of life, my child. :piggy:

16. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

turns into...

[​IMG]

17. nesta

nesta Banned

it doesnt TURN into that, it IS that.

its just the inside is bigger than the outside, thats all.

18. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

[​IMG]

Urkel turns into Stefan!

19. hotwater

I’ve noticed recently whenever I turn the TV on I’m confronted by reruns of Family Matters :eek:
    is that also the case with you :(

Hotwater

20. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

It seems so...which is why Urkel is so prominent on my mind. All those shows from that particular point in time are nerve-grating. Family values...blech!