things that suck today

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by lynsey, Jan 2, 2005.

1. lynsey

lynsey Banned

mine-I have to get dressed before i can go through the coffee drive through because I am on empty.
    what sucks a little bit for you today?

2. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

Apart from having a sore throat and sounding like a 13 year old boy, nothing really. My day has been quite lovely. :)

3. Little flower

Little flower Member

i hate getting up from my nice warm bed

4. Spacer

Spacer 'Enlighten yourself'

Well it's 5:40pm and I've spent all day bummin around so I can't complain gonna settle in for a read of me book now in a while and watch a bit of tv after that, all ver stress free. :)

5. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

well there has been bad things that have happened...i got a nail in my tire so i got it taken off to have it fixed....nope, not one nail but 3 roofing nails...ouch, and 2 in the sidewall, so it cant be fixed...so i have to get a new tire...does it suck? nah, just a set of circumstances and conditions, that's all
    my spirits are high...i am sick but i feel well...so god bless and my you see all the silver linings around those things that suck.

6. For me it's having to get up at 5:15am for work today only to have to sit at the office without power for over 3 hours.
    I know it could be worse and I feel bad saying so compared to what else is going on in the world, but i just hate mornings.

7. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

its my last full day at home before i go back to school for winter training....:confused:

8. its raining and i feel grouchy, nothing sucky has happened, just me inside, i suck today!

9. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

the sun has disappeared and it's suposed to be icy by the time get out of work tonight.

10. hiro

hiro pursue it

I am sick and have been all day and most of the week and the weather sucks.

11. didge

didge Member

im trying not to smoke.... i feel like my head is going to explode, and ive got the shakes.
    fucking cigarettes!! the bastards.

12. Spacer

Spacer 'Enlighten yourself'

It's worth it giving up the cigarettes, it's a major achievment, does the auld confidence wonders.

13. Spuff

Spuff Where's my ciggies?

It sucks that I can't stop coughing, my head pounds and I constanly want to vomit. Would you say I'm slightly ill? lol

14. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

good luck with that...i have always been a social smoker...only smoking in the company of those who smoke or when i drink....i unfortunatly started smoking more...so i wanna quit for the new year as well...thank god i dont have the struggle you are having....best of luck and happy new year to you didge..

15. didge

didge Member

thanks everyone...
    and good luck to you aswell:)
    its just these first few days that i reckon will be the most difficult.
    esp situations like sittin here at this computer, im so used to having a smoke in my hand. errrrrrrrrrr.

hehe, sure- it'll be ok- with time. i'll have more money- and- i'll be healthier.

man- im goin insane! :(

eheh.

happy new year everyone!

16. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

but you will be healthily insane..

17. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

What sucks today? Lots of things. :( The most suck-y thing today though is my friend's funeral tonight. He died in a car accident last tuesday. second suck-y thing is my son keeps going "ow" and pointing to his foot and I think he may have hurt his self. plus both of them are sick. third suck-y thing is I upset someone I love today. fourth suck-y thing is I just got my period. lol

18. didge

didge Member

what did you do to upset someone?

19. didge

didge Member

and sorry for hearin all that stuff....:(
    i hope your son is grand

20. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

i'm sorry to hear that earthy....my brother has a friend hospitalized in critical condition from a motorcycle accident the other day....the other passenger died as well...
    (((((((((hugs)))))))))))))